Who Will You Choose?

Who Will You Choose, a parody of 'The Point of No Return - Reprise' in Phantom of The Opera

In an empty room that seems to have nothing inside, Miya was inside of the said room as she was looking at a person with a sad look on her face. The person flipped his blonde hair as he was standing in front of the door.

It was Alucard, who was smirking widely at her as he was standing on the doorway.

A door that she wanted to take out of here.

"Have you already satisfied with the lust for love?" Miya said as she walked closer to him. "Am I to be the one to your desire for flesh?"

Alucard looked at her, his look filled with intensity. "This fate that we wallow in, has also denied me my wanting your love."

He walked closer as the white haired woman took a step back. "That man, that person.. has stole your heart." He exclaimed as he tried to stroke her cheek but she avoided it.

He frowned. "This love... this feeling.. has turned into your loathing," He stated as he turned around. "My face... my smile.. isn't what your looking."

He turned around again as he grabbed her shoulders tightly, making her gasp in pain. "He is now too late, just go ahead accept your fate! An eternity with me...before our demise." The blonde haired male said as he grasped her shoulders.

Miya glared at him. "That hollow threat.. holds no horror for me now," She said as she removed his hold on her shoulders. "It's in your heart...where true intentions lies.."

Alucard looked down slightly till the door knocked. The white haired male smiled wickedly as Miya's eyes widened in horror. "Well, I think that we have a guest!" He jeered as he opened the door, revealing Estes from the doorway as Alucard took a step back.

"Sir!/Estes!" Both persons from the room exclaimed, the former happy seeing him while the other in a shocked, scared voice. Estes frowned as he stepped in the room.

"What an unaparallel delight." The blonde haired male said as he hugged Miya tightly with his left arm, making her struggle against his hold. The other male's expression softened.

"I had rather hoped that you had come!" Alucard exclaimed, his voice sounding way too happy. "And now, my wish my comes true."

Miya gasped as she felt his grip tighten. "Let me go." She said but the white haired male didn't listen.

"You had truly made my night." Alucard said with a happy tone as he kept subduing the movements of the white haired woman. Estes stepped inside the room.

"Free her! Do what you like just free her! Have you no pity?" Estes exclaimed.

Alucard smirked as he faced Miya. "Your boyfriend makes a passionate plea." He said with a wicked smile. The white haired woman looked at Estes with her eyes filled with tears.

"Please Estes, it's useless." She replied but Estes took another step forward.

"I love her! Does that mean nothing? I missed her! Show some compassion!" He exclaimed.

"They showed no compassion to me!" Alucard replied harshly, his eyes glaring at the male in front of him. Estes glared at him back before his glare softened as he saw Miya struggling against his grip.

"Let her go sir.. just let her go." Estes said, his voice almost in a pleading tone. Alucard's face went in his signature smirk as he let Miya go, making her plummet to the floor while gasping for air.

"Be my guest sir." He said as he took a step back with a mock bow as Estes cautiously approached Miya. The white haired woman hugged him tightly as she let her tears out on his chest. Estes smiled gently as he started to returned the hug and stroked her back in comfort.

"Do you think that I would harm her?" Alucard suddenly said, which made the two turn around to see him with a dagger in hand. "Why would I make my love pay... for the sins that are yours!"

The blonde haired male quickly stabbed Estes in the side, causing the white haired male to scream in pain as he let go off Miya. Her eyes widened as she saw Alucard drag her boyfriend away from her and close to the balcony.

"Time for you to be out now! Raise your eyes to the level of the sky!" Alucard exclaimed, his voice booming inside the room as he tugged Estes' weakened body near the rails. "Nothing can save you now...except perhaps Miya."

He turned around, his hand grasping the neck of the white haired male. Alucard saw Miya's shocked expression and smiled at it.

"Start a new life with me! Buy his life with your love." He exclaimed as he twisted the dagger on the white haired male's side, making him scream in pain once more. "Refuse me and I'll send him to his grave, This is the choice..."

"Who will you choose to live?" The blonde haired male exclaimed loudly as he kept a tight hold on him, making him groan in pain. The white haired woman didn't know what to do as she was still stunned in place.

"So do you end your days with me? Or do you send him to his death?" Alucard emphasized as he twisted the dagger more, making him grunt in pain.

"Why do you make her lie to you to save me...?" Estes gasped out. Miya walked forward with tears falling on her eyes.

"Alucard..." Miya said as she tried to emphasized with him but Alucard glared at her.

"Tis the point of no return...his life is now the prize," He exclaimed."Which you must earn..."

Estes gasped as he felt the grip tighten on the dagger as he looked at Miya, his face filled with pain and grief. "I tried so hard to find you..."

"So who will you wisely choose..?" The blonde male asked as he kept the grip on the white haired male secured. Miya looked at the blonde haired male as tears still dripped from her eyes frequently.

"Alucard..."

(Space)

And that is a botched attempt on making a parody of an opera/musical! I am quite proud of this even though it is quite short yet I felt it fitted well!

Basically, Alucard is the Phantom, Miya is Christine and Estes is Raoul if you wanna compare the dialougue and the excerpt side by side. Do note that I did skip some parts but I kept the similarities so you wouldn't lose track.

Vote and comment for more chapters of this! I apologize that quite a lot of my chapters nowadays is short and lacking in quality but I'll whip up something better soon! :)

Stay tuned and stay well my friends! :D