Introduction/ Teaser

Hello guys!

Here I am with a Mobile Legends fanfic.

It is all about the lore, the background of the characters which I will be focusing on.

Or, have some random fights between two or more characters....

Or maybe have some love pairings perhaps?

Eh, who knows what I end up thinking about...

Disclaimer: I do not own Mobile Legends.

Disclaimer #2 : I do not own the photos that I will use within this story. All of them will be credited to their respective owners. You can PM me if you are the owner of the said photo if you want it to take it down. :)

Without further ado... here is Dawn of Legends!

(Space)

In a world where every character has a purpose...

In the depths of seemingly everlasting darkness, a sudden flash of light suddenly illuminated a narrow point, blasting throughout the pitch, black dark as a shadow of a female with her hair in twin tails suddenly flickered as the blast of light stopped. 

"Show me a real challenge!" A humanoid monkey yelled as he charged at his opponent, who was a man that was topless with his muscles slightly defined, clad in blue shorts with a black belt on top and a red bandanna wrapped around his forehead. The man had his fists covered in a blue flame as he raised both of his arms in an cross position to block the strike.

"Mama? Papa?" A small, pink elf hollered as she was walking in the forest that she was unfamiliar with as it was night time, the moon as the only source of illumination within the area. The small elf sniffed as she looked up, seeing the moon at its full glory. 

In which any character has their own journey and beginning...

"Break the limits!" A young, brown hair male yelled as he charged in a flash of blue hue, his daggers poised to throw right in front of him. He thrown the daggers yet it simply stopped in mid flight as a blue umbrella intercepted it's path to it's target. The young male's eyes widened as he jumped away at the sight of the umbrella, which bursts a purple energy from the surrounding point of it.

"You will not escape!" A ninja exclaimed, hands filled with shurikens as he was running into a chasm. The ninja briefly stopped in his tracks, suddenly hearing some sort of incantation in the air. The air got thicker as the area glowed a red, demonic hue, flickering constantly as the ninja kept looking around him.

"Hanzo..." He muttered in disdain as he grabbed his tanto from its sheath and gripped it tightly.

Where everyone will find love despite the circumstances.. both good and bad...

Two small males, one clad in a purple pointed hat and the other one clad in a colorful top hat, closed their faces in. Their face was heavily flustered as their eyes were closed, the distance closing in ever so slightly as they didn't care for what was happening in the background. Slowly but surely, the two's lips connected at the same time a firework crackled onto the sky, popping in the dark night as the two shared a kiss on the balcony.

A dark demonic cackle was heard in the battlefield as a female with a pair of demon wings and white hair looked in front of her, a smile on her lips as blood floated around her waist, spinning in a whirl pool- like fashion. Right in front of her was a blonde male clad in a blue jacket with a silver gauntlet on his left hand, carrying a long sword that threatened to cut her up.

"You do know killing me won't bring her back, right?" The demon queen asked. "The curse will ever rot in her soul - that is how Argus's sword was meant to be-"

"Don't give me that shit Alice." The blonde male exclaimed, cutting her off mid sentence as he prepared in a battle stance. "I honestly don't care what are you gonna say, I am still doing my job to kill you!"

The demon queen's raised an eyebrow, the blood that she was controlling was fizzling around her madly. "Oh? Pray tell that you do not care for the blonde girl that was the result of your foolishness."

Suddenly, Alice was thrown back by a huge, white attack wave that suddenly spawned out of nowhere, causing her to be off guard as she was sent flying throughout the air. She gasped as she hit the wall behind her, feeling the slash of the attack wave gash her midsection. She looked up in front of her to see the blonde male covered in a bright, white aura.

"There is a way to cure her, demon...." The blonde male exclaimed, his tone filled with hate and despair, that sent a shiver through her spine. "And that is through killing you!"

And it can all happen to quick... in a series of different dimensions..

In a humorous fashion -

"Omae wa mou shinderu." The ninja simply exclaimed as he suddenly disappeared in a flash, turning into a shadow that suddenly darted onto a blonde female that was holding a gun.

"Nani?!" A girlish scream can be heard in the background as a series of slashes can be heard in a quick succession.

"You have slain an enemy!" 

Or in a dreadful fashion -

"Why... why...?" The red haired female choked as she was looking at the person in front of her, a white haired male that had daggers in his hands. Her hands were shivering as she was holding her sniper rifle, her whole mind simply crushed at what was happened.

The white haired male smirked, twirling a dagger in his hand as he kicked a lifeless body on the ground. "You know why I did it.."

In the book called Dawn of Legends.

"Currently rebuilding!" A white haired male with glasses exclaimed from afar, holding a notebook and a pen as he was jutting down on a wooden desk. "There is a lot more things that you need to see on the reworked version...like this intro!"

So what are you waiting for?

"Time to shine!" A blonde female yelled as she held her cannon tightly, pulsating a blue energy as it fired a huge, blue beam that wrecked havoc in front of her. She gasped as she gave a small smile, seeing the work of her actions.

"Guess it finally works the way that I wanted it to be." She exclaimed proudly, wiping her forehead of her sweat as she placed the gun down to the floor.

Go and read now as it reworks!