Remastered - Alucard VS Ruby

In one of the dense forest of the Land of Dawn, there are always hunters that are scattered. They are tasked to protect the land from unholy beings such as the demons that are under Alices' rule or the otherwordly beings that may attack the earth. Hunters are tasked to always complete a mission, within a deadline no matter how dangerous it can be.

But they are hunters that are only wanted one thing...

Vengeance

Revenge for what happened from their families that they lost from the demons or wolves. These types of hunters have a resolve to kill the main person that was behind of the operation despite on how difficult or how long it can take.

Grudges can be held for a long time after all.

(Space)

Ruby yawned as she was walking across the forest path, her scythe was behind her back as she was travelling across the land. She recently finished a mission to kill a couple of rouge monsters that had been ravaging a settlement and now was returning to the said mission.

"That was a lot simpler than I thought..." The blonde teen muttered as she kept walking on the path, humming a small tune as she was venturing in the forest.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of blades clashing nearby, which made her alert on what was happening. Her hand subconciously grabbed the handle of her scythe just in case anyone was passing by to attack her. She walked slowly to the direction where the fight was happening till she managed to see what was happening.

She saw a blonde teenage male fighting the beserking Blood Orc, Balmond. The two kept clashing blades as blonde male kept slashing right after the other, each slash becoming more intense and faster than the last one.

Balmond snarled as he span around with his long blade, making the blonde male jump back to create some distance. Ruby analyzed that the blonde's blade was glowing red and he had a smirk on his face.

"You are adapting well to my battle style huh?" The teen exclaimed as he adjusted his blade. The blood orc snarled as it stopped spinning to charge at the male.

The teen sidestepped as he quickly delivered a quick slash as the blood orc passed by. Balmond snarled in pain as it kneeled and clutched it's chest, feeling the pain of the slash. The teen smirked as he let his sword stabbed the blood orc on the head, killing Balmond quickly.

"Well, that was a well fought battle...but better luck next time whenever you regenerate." He exclaimed loudly as he quickly sheathed his sword.

Ruby noticed that the male was really arrogant yet really strong. His powers was oddly similar to hers as it had a strange yet familiar on his blade.

"Is he a wolf hunter too?" She wondered as she was watching the blonde male taking deep breaths. "Should I ask him?"

While the wolf huntress was in thought, the blonde male noticed her staring in the bushes. The male blinked before smirking.

"Hey you over there watching over the bushes." He called her out, making the blonde wolf huntress eyes widened. "It isn't kind watching people from there so come out or prepare to be dead on that spot you're in."

Ruby sighed as she stood up from her spot, making her visible to the blonde male. His eyes widened as he recognized the person.