They Are Still Here

Once a war was always done,
Peace renowed yet somethings gone,
Friends and family torn apart,
The bloodshed was the main part.

Miya and Estes climbs upon a hill, each carrying bunch of flowers. Both were quiet as they trek the hill top towards the plateau, in which a lot of the gravestones are found.

"..we should place them there." The former king said quietly as he pointed towards a huge shrine of some sorts. The archer nodded as they went to the shrine and placed the flowers there. Then, they knelt and placed their hands into a prayer position.

Lost.. what in a cycle,
But..they are still entitle...
The love..it's never abrupt..
They're here...from the heaven's above..

Alucard and Ruby walked through the forest, each having flowers on their hands. Going inside of a clearing, they saw a pletora of gravestones nearby. The demon hunter gave a sad smile at the scene as he went to place down the flowers on the largest grave marker. Ruby followed him as the demon hunter silently stared at the grave marker.

"..Alu are you okay?" Ruby asked, her voice filled with concern. Alucard nodded his head.

"I'll be fine...just...give me some time.." He muttered out. The red riding hood nodded as she stood by Alucard's side.

They...watch over us.
They help us when we are lost.
Never abandoned us..
Cuz' they are still here within our hearts,
Never really apart,
They are the light in dark.
They are our guardian angels,
They are still here.

Nana sat down next to a tree, her eyes closed as she had her hands in a prayer.

"Mom...Dad...I hope you are happy where you are.." She said as she continued praying. The sun light broke through the meadow, lightening the place as the cat elf concentrated paying respects for the people who did before.

By our side they are still there,
Never wavered, always cared.
Keep us safe, throughout the year.
Time to show our love,
For the sacrifice from above...

Layla kneeled on a kneeling bench on a church that was located in the City of Scholars. Her eyes closed as she prayed with amongst the many that were there.

"Dad...thank you.." She muttered lowly as she continued to give praise for her fallen father.

They are still here,
So don't just fear,
Acknowledge what they've made,
And spread the word of their crusade...

Kagura and Hayabusa was on the shrine of their village. The ninja lit up an incense near a huge gravestone. Both silently clasped their hands into a prayer as they gave respects for those who were killed in the slaughter.

Our love for them,
Put in a prayer,
And it will send,
Respect to those who fell.
Salute who served their country well.

Tigreal and Natalia was in the church courtyard, praying for the ones who had fallen during the wars. The light of the sun made the place brighter as butterflies currently were scattered in each gravestone.

Life...is a clock the ticks,
Death is always behind,
But even when it's their time,
They are still here within our mind..

Lolita stood near a graveyard, her hat off as her hair swayed with the wind. Her eyes were closed and her hands clasped into a prayer. Harley was beside her, also doing the same thing as both heroes prayed for the people that had passed away.

No matter what happens..
They... are still here...
Everywhere...anywhere..as long as you hold them dear.
They are still here, giving us good omens.

They...watch over us.
They help us when we are lost.
Never abandoned us..
Cuz' they are still here within our hearts,
Never really apart,
They are the light in dark.
They are our guardian angels,
They are still here.

(Space)

This is a short tribute to those who had fallen. It is All Saints Day and tomorrow is All Souls Day.

Give respect and love for the members of family, friends and all the people that had touched, protected us and helped us that had passed away.

And remember that.. they are still here even if you don't see them!

See you next time friends. :)