The Winter Love #1 : Lancedette

In the winter night at the park, Lancelot and Odette were walking around the said park, their hands holding one another as they pass around the  snowy block of the winter night. The couple are wearing green matching sweaters and red scarves as they had planned to do.

"The night is pretty tonight Odette." Lancelot said as snowflakes slowly drift down from the clouds above. Odette nodded along as she gave him a smile.

"Yeah it is." She said gleefully as she started to skip along the snowy road. "It reminds me those times I had my concerts on winter nights like these... it always calms me down after such."

Lancelot smiled at her gleefulness. She always finds something beautiful in life in the smallest things. From a simple twig, she can describe something good about it as she always had been a very positive and outgoing person.

Probably why her fans like her so much. Her songs are very catchy and very filled with life and her personality shows about it, her eagerness to project that kind of happiness that she always had been feeling. No matter what it seemed to be, she always bounce back from any sadness that she had experienced.

She is like that star that shines throughout the clear, night sky which is accompanied by smaller stars in the sky. A star that its shine can compare to the brightness of the sun, but instead of making people blind by its intensity, it can make the people feel happy and positive.

And Lancelot loves that so much about her.

They passed along the snowmen that the kids had made a while ago as Odette leaned her head against the swordsman's shoulder, making her more comfortable with the blonde male. Lancelot wrapped an arm around her, putting her close to him as they walk along the snowy path.

"How about you Lancelot? How is it to serve the Royal Guard?" She asked her boyfriend, who sighed.

"It is rather hectic not gonna lie. The Land of Dawn has many enemies in which I had to fight and slay." He said rather bitterly. "Not my cup of tea to kill whoever I fought but it must be done."

Odette smiled sadly. She maybe overly positive of everything, but even she knows that there are some bad people doesn't deserve a second chance. She also know that Lancelot won't kill anyone in cold blood and wouldn't kill unless needed to.
She was glad that she can be there to tend his wounds or comfort him after a mission or something.

He is her knight after all, the knight that she has smitten on. The knight that she loves with all her heart and wouldn't give a second thought about it.

"It's okay Lance." She assured him. "Let's ignore that for now and enjoy the silence of the night...and the comfort of each other before it gets busy again."

Lancelot nodded. He knew that the swan princess has a lot of concerts due after the said celebration. It kinda saddened him about it as they won't have much time to bond with each other but he knew it was necessary.

Both had lived their lives almost independently, living in a humble home within the city. They work hard with each other to pay the monthly dues without any help from Odette's family. From Odette's concerts and Lancelot's service in the army, it was more than enough to pay for it but that lacked the time to be with each other, to enjoy the kisses and the hugs that they usually had before it was getting busy.

"Sure." He answered simply as they kept walking along the snowy path. Snowflakes were still dropping down at a slowpace as the royal couple kept themselves company, their fingers interwined with each others.

They don't need fancy dinners nor give gifts to each other. Being simply there is already enough to satisfy them. After all, Christmas is not all about the gifts you give or the food you make, it is all about the people you spend time with happily.

"Lance..." He heard his named being called out. He turned his face around to see Odette with a small blush on her face.

"Yes my dear?" He asked back but was taken aback as he felt her lips upon his. An unexpected kiss once again given by the swan princess, which was her habit on doing. No matter how much training he does on trying to predict when he was gonna get kissed, Odette usually suprises him anyways, throwing whatever he trained into naught.

She is like the snow itself - unpredictable yet beautiful. A snowflake that is different from the snowflakes that you see falling from the sky. A snowflake that was meant for him.

For her, Lancelot is like a Christmas light that flicker different colored lights. Lights that had different emotions and feelings that she understand and liked. The type of lights that warm her throughout the starry night.

The kiss lasted a long yet passionate minute as the two broke it up after. Both stared against each other's eyes, each having an individual smiles plastered on their faces.

"Merry Christmas my love." She greeted to him. The blonde male grin went wider.

"Merry Christmas to you, my princess." Lancelot said as they kissed once more, a tad bit more passionate than before underneath the snowy yet brightly lit night sky.

After the said kiss, both smiled to each other as they kept walkig along the path to their home. The lights of the village illuminate the surrondings, as if they were the christmas lights of the night sky. The two knew that this night was one of the greatest despite how simple it was.

The true meaning of Christmas was never about what you give or what you will recieve, it was always about the people you hang out with that day. The holiday of peace...unity and love for the people that has affected your lives.

Merry Christmas everyone!

(Space)

And that is the start of the marathon! A fluffy, cuddly and lovable one shot representing the new Christmas skins, The Christmas Carnival Royal Couple! :)

This was a Christmas gift for GirlGamer0831 and CeylliJess. There are more gifts coming along as the days pass by so do not fret about it! :D

Vote and comment down below to show your support! The year is almost ending as we keep on moving high amongst the views and votes! Seriously, thank you so much who pushed me to 900 votes...really thank you so much!

There is a lot more of these coming along so stay tuned my friends! Keep yourself awesome and have a Merry Christmas! :D