Staring Up

Summary: Looking up the sky, Estes wonders if his people survived the war that had left him incapacitated and if there are still survivors.

Note: Thanks for 60k views, this chapter is for you guys just to commemorate it.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Heaving a heavy sigh from his mouth, the former king of the Moon Elves stood up from the spot that he was recovering from. He vaguely remembered everything that the past war had dealt onto his kingdom and was forced to use his emergency spell that left him into a hibernation trance while being protected from all the dangers the war had been doing.

He wasn't proud of doing so as that left his kingdom down in ruin without his protection but he had to. He already had forseen that it wasn't his time yet and he knew from his visions that his kingdom was doomed to fall.

Yet he still felt immense guilt that he had to leave the moon elves alone to die. He was their king and he felt that he had failed them in that regard.

Letting out yet another sigh as he finally felt his body responding to his brain, Estes jumped off the platform that he had performed the spell on, which was left undamaged due to his spell. Looking around, he saw that the room was badly damaged, chunks of the former fortified stone walls were blasted through with huge gaping holes and debris.

He frowned. "Seems like the enemy had full control of the castle and basically ransacked the place..." He thought as he walked across the ruined room and try to see what happened to the rest of the castle.

He saw nothing but ruined pieces of his castle!

Estes blinked as if he was seeing through an illusion but could very well see clearly. He couldn't believe it that his kingdom was totally trashed and utterly ruined that only rocks and debris remained from his castle, not the kingdom's buildings that were completely wiped off from the land.

Estes sighed once more. "I knew that the pandemonium was bad... but I atleast thought that the land was still there." He thought sadly as he walked through the ruined pieces of his castle. "Yet.... it had passed a century and there had possibly been more wars around this area that caused this land to flatten."

Giving his sounding thought to himself, he looked at the pitch, black sky to see the stars out, with a cresent moon amongst the twinkling lights. Closing his eyes, he focused on his elven aura as his body glowed a blue hue before expanding throughout the sky.

The waftering aura flew amongst the flattened land as the destroyed plots of land were slowly returning to the grassy terrain of nature. Trees started to grow abundant as the former elf king had casted his powers amongst the ground.

After a while, he had managed to restore the land in an empty, undamaged state. He sighed as he sat on a rock and look up the sky once more, seeing the residue of his aura flying about.

"So what now? What shall I do in this world that I barely know now?" He thought to himself as his gaze never left the cresent moon, feeling at peace as it's glow illuminated the land where Estes was.

Shaking his head, the former king stood back up. "Might as well seek the nearest village I can so I can ask where I am at this current time." He said to himself as he started to walk away from the land where his kingdom once stood, leaving the new renowned grassy terrain of nature to seek for a more information.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"C'mon Miss Miya! I really want to practice my boomerang throws again!" A cat elf exclaimed as she was hopping ahead of the archer, who was chuckling at the enthuasiasm of the cat elf.

"Sure little one, we will be practicing shooting in the da-" Suddenly, she paused as she  felt a familiar aura that wafted across the area. Quickly turning her head to the sky, her eyes widened as she saw the pitch black night sky glowed green for a couple of seconds till it disappeared.

"Miss Miya... you okay?" A voice brought her back as she stared at the cat elf, who was staring at her with concern. "You seemed quite shocked about something."

Miya smiled as she shook her head. "Nothing Nana, I thought I had seen something rather interesting in the sky." She replied, hiding the look of shock that she had made.

Nana blinked as she looked at the sky and smiled. "Ahhh, look at the moon Miss Miya! It looks so beautiful!" She exclaimed happily, in which the archer follwed her gaze and gasped.

"A full moon at tonight?! That is nigh impossible unless..." The archer recalled the night sky glowing green for a bit. "The king has returned."

"Nana, we are going for a quick investigation." Miya exclaimed suddenly. "I believe something had popped up that needs our assistance."

Nana tilted her head. "Eh? For what for Miss Miya?" She asked the archer, really curious on what made her say such. Miya just sighed as she turned around, looking at the south direction of where were at.

"I believe that someone from my old kingdom had popped up." She replied, making the cat elf's eyes widened. "And I also believe that person is quite nearby... so we need to validate it just in case that person is indeed from my old kingdom."

Nana blinked before nodding with a smile. "Ahhh, I see! That full moon was a sign, no?" The cat elf responded. "It was supposed to be a crescent moon tonight yet a full moon was out all suddenly."

Miya smiled as she nodded, quite proud that the cat elf was catching on with the lessons she had taught her. "Indeed little one, now, let's make haste so we can catch up to that person!" Miya exclaimed.

With a happy yell, Nana rushed forward from the direction that Miya was facing. "Woo-hoo! I am gonna meet one of Miya's old friends!" She exclaimed happily. "Adventures are waiting for us!"

Miya shook her head, amused by her apprentice's antics before rushing behind her. "Wise choice, little one! Let us track that person down." She responded as the two started to run into the forest, in hopes of catching the person that Miya wanted.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Surprise! This is just for the 60k view commemoration that I thought was appropriate to do so. I had retired from writing entirely from Mobile Legends fanfics yet it felt so...weird not doing so. Like I am not in my element when I write something else not related to Mobile Legends and I had decided.

"Screw it, I'll write some more till I really feel like I will be gone with ideas again."

So yeah, tank is filled with more ideas about Mobile Legends... probably because I had been playing more and more again. I don't know whether I can keep this up but I will say that I am just back for atleast a while.

That's all for now, I'll see you when I do another one. :D

-nite