Time For A Party!

Note: This chapter will only involved original characters that are from my own creation or are from different authors. If you do not like the use of OC's, you may skip this chapter.

"Are you sure that this is gonna be enough food?"

"Yes Vaz, it will be. We can let Tiffany cook more if we ever ran out."

The two male teenagers were at the station's party room, scanning across the said room as they look around to see if anything was missing. Decorations lined up the walls with red and violet cloth, making a some sort of regal design. A huge table was in the middle that was half of the room size which had food on top of it, varying from chicken to vegetable and all sort. Plates with the silverware are all placed accordingly to each individual chair that was near the said table.

Nite smiled as he wiped his forehead from sweat. "Golly, that was a bit of a workout if I say so myself." He said cheerfully. The hooded teen nodded in affirmation.

"Yes. You had lined up a rather royalistic approach with the design this time." Vaz stated. "I thought it would be something wacky with your awful artistic skills."

The author pouted. "Hey! I am not that bad...I hope."

The hooded teen chuckled as he patted his back. "Well, just stick to writing. That is where you are good at anyways." He replied as he looked at the clock hanging on the wall. His eyes blinked as he saw the time that was stated in the clock.

"Wait, isn't it supposed to be the time that our visitors should arrive?" Vaz asked. Nite shrugged.

"Hey, not everyone has the power of teleportation. They are probably stuck in traffic for a bit." He said as he walked away from the room. "Just tell me when they are here, I'll do a bit of work so I can publish something tomorrow."

Vaz nodded in confirmation, bringing his right hand in a mock salute. "Got'cha boss! You can count on me." He exclaimed, making the author roll his eyes before leaving the said room.

(Space)

"Ehm...is this the right address..." A male asked out loud while wearing black shades with a white suit with pink designs. He squinted at the piece of paper on his hands before looking in front to see the station  to compare the addresses. He smiled as it was the right address so he knocked on the door.

"WHO SHALL PAST THE GATE OF THE STATION?!" A loud yet old voice exclaimed from the door, making the male jump back from shock from the outburst.

"I...I am Erin." The male named Erin said. "I am invited to some sort of party by NiteyNite for his 100th chapter."

There was sudden pause of silence when Erin said that. He shifted uncomfortably as he was waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly, the door opened like it was normal door, revealing a young wizard from the entrance. Erin blinked as he saw the wizard, who was smaller than him. The wizard cleared his throat and pointed inside the building.

"That way is the party room" The wizard said in a gruffy voice. "You will find a huge room over there. Make yourself comfortable."

Erin sweatdropped as he nodded timidly. "Uh... yes sir." He replied as he walked in the station, looking around as he went through the corridor that the wizard had pointed at.

"That is one weird wizard..." Erin muttered under his breath as he kept on walking.

(Space)