Alucard Vs Zhask

"I swear that man must be insane..." Alucard said with a sigh as he exited the mission hall. He recently picked up a high class mission of some kind from an old man, who said to be a spirit from an old time. He sighed as he remebered whatever what the old man said.

(Space)

"What do you mean by an old race that will destroy the world?" Alucard asked as he was sitting on a table. Right now, he was talking to one of his clients who seemed to be very old. The old man sighed.

"I had forseen it young one.  An alien capable of terminating planets had cometh." He said, his voice croaked. "Zhask...Zhask has returned to this planet as a newborn alien."

Alucard raised his eyebrow. 'What the hell I am hearing..' He thought. This was really peculiar story and the demon hunter believed it wasn't true. But the tone of seriousness that the man had probably made Alucard consider he was speaking the truth.

"So...where is this... Zhask alien then?" Alucard asked. The old man grabbed a scroll from his pocket and placed it on a table.

"It is hidden amongst the highest mountains young one. You must prepare well...yes..you must." The old man said. "Zhask...even if he is a newborn, is still very strong. Take him down early before he garners too much of his power."

Alucard nodded relucantly as he grabbed the scroll. "What is the payment then?" He asked. The old man sighed as he leaned back.

"50,000,000 yen." The old man exclaimed, making Alucard's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you serious?!" The demon hunter exclaimed, not believing what the old man had said. The old man nodded seriously.

"Yes. And I will throw in more rewards if you did it." The old man said as he covered his face with his hood from his robe. "For now, kill Zhask...and save the world."

The old man stood up as he left the table, leaving a bewildered Alucard from his place.

(Space)

"Still..a man wouldn't paid a large sum of money willy nilly...this must be the real deal then." Alucard muttered as he was currently packing his stuff for the journey. As he grabbed another potion, he heard something fell down to the floor. He turned around to see one of his strongest swords on the ground - The Sword of Fall.

Alucard blinked. 'Well, if I am facing a strong opponent, might as well prepare for such.' He thought as he grabbed the sword, feeling it's power of it. He smiled as placed it down, discarding his current jacket and grabbing his black, long trenchcoat and wore it on his body. Then, he attached his sword on his back.

"There. I feel like a badass with this getup." He commented with a smirk on his face. He looked outside to see the sun rising up, signaling his time to leave for his quest.

"Well, time to go and kill an alien for once in my life." He said as he grabbed his bag. The demon hunter closed the lights of the room as he left, leaving the room barren and empty.

(Space)

"...fudge that old man...this was actually a pain to get up here..." Alucard said as he staggered across the mountain range, panting tiredly as he climbed. It took him roughly a day to reach this mountain, and he even used his 'Demon Pact' powers to speed the process up. Nonetheless, he made it up here as he saw a huge cavern on top of the mountain.

"Well...well...this seems legit as heck." He exclaimed as he looked around as far as he can. He saw some sort of crystalline shells around the cavern walls. Those crystals were purple and it was pulsing some kind of orange light inside.