Light and Darkness

In every world that we live in, there is always the sun and the moon that keeps up our worldly cycle as time goes by. The two entities that we know about that changes the way that we think about the world and it's environment, changing the way that we see the world in a timely matter.

Light and Darkness - two entities that co-exist in the world that has various meanings yet with exactly the same result, Good VS. Evil. There is rarely a time where both of those entities mix with each other in harmony and live with each other in a fashion that they can exist peacefully. It was always about the hero fighting the villain, the angels facing off against the demons and so on.

But, like I said, there are times that light and darkness can co-exist, whether for a reason that is high above their nature to do so. The shadows that you see when a light hits an object is an example on how they can co-exist. As my friend, Kagura, always told me: "When there is light, there is shadow."

But where am I going with this? Well, there will always be an opposite to any object, like gods to devils. There will always be that person that is contrast to your personality that ,at first, may think it is your villain or a person that you cannot resist to just kick out.

But, the thing about that is: why don't you give it a chance? Everything happens for a reason after all and you just need to adapt to whatever life dishes at you. You need to try out stuff and you may discover something new about them.

Like for instance, my lover, Argus... which I am still blushing so hard when I write his name here and calling him my lover...

Ahem, so anyways, me and him didn't have the best part. Heck, we were childhood friends at one point till we were separated due to the fact that I went to a prestigous school at the time. I was very sad that I wasn't able to talk to him often as I would as I didn't had his number at the time.

But the time I went back after six years, he had changed from what I could have remembered. He was a lot more cold, silent and ruthless towards everyone that I couldn't help but be angry at him for his change. We constantly fought at school as he was literally a contrast of me at that time.

I was the bright, cheerful young teen that wanted for the best for everyone while supporting their goals as much as I can while he was the dark, moody male teen that was really pessimistic and usually say words that easily diffuses joy in a crowd.

And with that, we constantly fought with our ideals as me and him were top in our class, constantly trying to top each other in the matter of academics as the year went on. No side wanted to give in as the clash of whose ideas and beliefs were on the line as me and Argus kept on going neck and neck.

But fortunately, I managed to outscore him in the end by a single point at the end of the year. It was nervewracking to see the results at that time as it was indeed the finale between who was honestly better but I managed to come up on top and proved to him that my ideals were a lot better than his.

He didn't say anything for a while as I pestered him about it, probably down from the results that had happened. I followed him as he just kept avoiding me throughout the week till I managed to corner him to speak up.

Then, he finally confessed what he actually felt about the entirity, on how he felt betrayed that it took me so long to get back to him without any contact, not even a single letter nor a call. It was his own emotions that stack up and led him to his own pitfall that he couldn't get out by himself.

I told him that I could help him out of the slump if he would have let me. I explained everything that I couldn't contact him at all from the place I was at as I didn't had his phone number. After a long time of conversation and emotions unbottled, I managed to get him back to atleast being my friend.

That's when I knew that Light and Darkness can co-exist if they just find the way. Anything can happen after all, it just the process on how to do it. Argus is the Darkness to my Light but it doesn't mean that we hate each other-

(Space)

"In fact, that's why we are closer than ever." I stopped in surprised as I look behind me to see Argus on my shoulder while looking on my laptop. I blushed as I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Ehm... hi?" I managed to mutter out as I adjusted my glasses, trying to control my blush from his body contact to mine. He grinned at me as he gave me a peck on the cheek, which didn't help with the ever-growing redness on my face.

"Hello Rafaela, you seemed really busy writing about us, hmmm?" He said in a overly sweet tone. "Probably add in on how handsome and charming I am in there."

I rolled my eyes despite my super red face. "Don't push your luck, I only state facts in the writing." I replied before yelping as I felt his breath on my cheek.

"Then, you must be lying that I ain't charming in your eyes, hmm?" Argus whispered in my ear, causing me to blush even harder. He chuckled at my red face as he removed his arms from my waist as I managed to control my breathing.

"Jeez, Raph. You are so red now~" He teased as he gave me another kiss on the cheek. I sighed before smiling at him.

"Well, I can only keeps some facts to myself, Argus." I replied. "Because your looks are for my eyes only after all."

He was taken a bit aback from that compliment as evident from his cheeks being slightly red. "Ahh... I-I see..." He said shyly as he scratched his head.

"Well, if you put it that way... I'm honored." He exclaimed, which made me chuckle on how awkward he is taking in this situation. Leaning towards him, I clasped my hands to his cheeks and kissed him directly on the lips.

Yes, he is my Darkness, a very shy one to say the least!

(Space)

Done! This was a request from both kirinsbride and LittleRabbit212! Hope you guys like this rather different way on how the ship works!

Basically, it's setting is on a Highschool AU. Remember all of those Harlita and Hayagura stuff that involved a school? Well, it also applies here in a manner of Rafaela's point of view! It was fun and creative way to write this part as I usually don't do these kinds of chapters that doesn't involve much dialogue in.

Leave a vote if you liked this chapter and comment down below on what you want to see next! I still have some Ruby requests to be made so those requests that you sent it will be done whenever I am done with those. Thank you for your support as we close in to 40k views!

Stay tuned and keep it amazing friends! :D