The Swan Vs The Raven

At the forest, Odette was humming a tune as she was walking down the path, going home after she did a concert on the City of Scholars. Her peons would have picked her up but they were at a different place at the moment. Lancelot was at the Land of Dawn Arena as he was battling to win whatever he was facing.

So she had to go home alone but she was sure that she can do it. After all, she can defend herself with her 'Swan Music' magic if needed be. Plus, she had training on the art of fencing from Lancelot so she would be fine on her own if the fight was up close and personal.

But little did she know... a bird was perched on a branch of tree, looking at her with a red glint on it's eye. Hidden within the lushious amounts of leaves, a woman covered in a dark aura chuckled darkly as her hands were glowing with the said aura.

"Time to knock down the Swan." The woman muttered as she waved her hand down, a shot of magic flew from the back of the woman, shooting up in the air.

The swan singer sensed the something was amissed. She stopped to look around as she felt something... sinister. Her instinct was roaring at her to move away from the spot that she was standing on as she tried to find the source. Suddenly, she looked up and saw a dark magical blast crashing on her.

Odette had no time to react as she got hit head on by the blast, knocking her back to a nearby tree trunk. She groaned in pain as her white dress got singed by the blast as she struggled to stand up, looking for anymore signs of the magic blasts.

"Who is doing this?" The swan singer exclaimed as her eyes widened as another blast was aimed at her. She managed to roll away in time to dodge the blast and quickly stood up, brandishing her wand and her sword in both of her hands.

"Come out attacker. Face me personally and don't do cowardly tactics!" Odette yelled as she dodged another magical blast from nowhere. The ground had been burnt from the sheer potency of the magic that kept dropping from the sky as the swan princess scanned the area critically, looking for whoever was attacking her.

"Me...cowardly?" Odette heard a voice behind the trees. The voice of the said person made Odette's eyes widened. It sounded... sick,very malicious... and filled with the intent to kill her.

"I don't think so..." The woman said as she stepped out of the bushes, making the swan princess take a step back. The bird from the perch went flying on the right shoulder of the woman as the she smiled wickedly.

"You won't escape this alive deary. You maybe a bird but I will knock you down to the depths of the earth." The woman said as her hands were covered in a dark aura as the bird started to fly against the swan singer. Odette dodged the bird as she did a cartwheel to dodge the incoming magical blast before sending a white magical blast of her own, in a shape of a swan.

The woman dodged the blast as she shot back with a dark magical beam. The swan princess jumped as she fired back with an orb of energy. The woman dodged as it splitted into two, letting the bird dive Odette once more.

The swan singer parried the bird strike as she sent another swan blast at the woman, who was very agile despite she was probably old. She panted as she was still feeling in pain from the previous blast that she took in full force as she waved her wand, magic notes appearing behind her that flew to the woman at a high speed.

Suddenly, Odette wide eyed as she saw the woman turned into a dove, dodging every single note that flew at her in a high speed. The swan singer knew this woman now as she was one of the people that were cursed in a similar situation of what happened to Vexana.

It was Fasha, the Blind Aviarian Witch of Death.

The bird turned back into a human, grinning at Odette. "So it seems you know me now... but it doesn't matter." Fasha said as the bird flew again at the swan princess, forcing her to dodge as she sent another orb at the witch.

The witch dodged the splitting of the orbs as she sent a magical beam at her. She managed to roll away as she sent some magical notes at her again, which the witch dodged effortlessly.

"This is bad. She seems a lot more experienced than me on fighting..." Odette thought as she shot another white magical swan at Fasha, who seemed to counter back with her own magical blast.

"Is this what the Swan Princess can only do? I thought she had immense control on her magic." The woman mocked as her hands were covered yet again in a dark aura. "Very well, time for your timely end."

Fasha's wings spread as she shot magical bullets in the sky, raining it down upon the Swan Princess. Odette gritted her teeth as sweat started to pour from her forehead. She gripped her wand tightly, channeling energy to her wand.

"I hope this works..." The swan singer said as she raised her wand, covering the area with a bunch of musical notes as her body glowed in a pinkish aura. The magical blasts from Fasha tried getting in the barrier of notes but it seemed to be in vain as none of them passed through, exploding into the notes as the makeshift forcefield of Odette held on.

After a while, the magical barrage has stopped, smoke filled the area. The swan singer panted as she felt drained, singing her Swan Song with her magic always tired her out after. She scanned the smoke-covered area, looking for the woman from the smoke.

Before she knew it, she took a magical blast from behind, knocking her down to the ground. Odette screamed in pain as she felt the painful magic burning her. Her vision started to get blurry as she tried to look for the witch but the area was still covered in smoke. Her head was aching and her body refused to moved at all.

"...the swan has fallen.." She heard Fasha said as the smoke cleared. Odette saw the woman had a flock of birds behind her, leaving the witch to chuckle at her dismay.

"This is the end for you-"

STHTICK!

Odette's eyes widened as she saw a bright blue sword that stabbed through the witch's chest. Fasha screamed in pain as her body immediately went limp.

Behind her was Lancelot, his eyes glaring at the woman that he stabbed. The birds flew away and only one remained near Fasha's side. The swordsman removed the sword from the woman's chest and let her fall to the ground in a lifeless thump.

That was the only thing Odette saw before she passed out from the pain she felt as Lancelot picked her up silently and carefully after he sheathed his sword.

"Odette...my beautiful Odette.." Lancelot muttered worringly, looking at her injuries. Seeing that he can travel quickly without making it painful for her. Carrying her bridal style, he quickly paced out of the forest to the nearest hospital.

(Space)

Done! Another versus finished and this one was rather one sided...just because I want to showcase Fasha as a very experienced battle mage than outscaled Odette in every way.

In game perspective though... I don't really know. Fasha can get out of Odette's ultimate by using her bird form to fly away and such but if Odette ults at the time that she doesn't have her bird form... yeah, it's based on player skill at the point.

Comment down below if you have anymore requests to ask! I will happily accept them as long as they aren't overstepping the boundaries on what I can do. :)

Stay tuned and stay awesome my friends! :D