Reckless Yet Lovable

Welcome back to another episode of The Dawn Of Legends!

Time to fufil some requests...which Lancelot x Odette and Saber x Fanny. I'll go with Lancedette first since I already have a concept in mind...which is shown in this chapter!

Hopefully, you'll enjoy the fluffy moments that the royal couple will have as we tune in right now!

Enjoy!

(Space)

"Geez... you got yourself in another fight Lance?" Odette said with a sigh left her lips. Right now, she was just reading a book about music and vocals till she heard someone knock on her apartment door. When she opened the said door, she was greeted by a bruised up Lancelot, who was grinning sheepishly.

"I am so sorry Odette...but some of those students talked trash about your name." He exclaimed as he limped to a nearby chair, which the singer helped him to grab. "And I couldn't stand them ruining your name so I fought them..."

Odette rolled her eyes. "You had to be that reckless just to protect my honor huh?" She exclaimed with a slight irritated tone making the long haired male wince.

"What if they had their swords with them Lancelot? You might have been killed by your foolishness." Odette added as she grabbed an ice pack from the nearby fridge to dull the pain that her fellow best friend was feeling.

Lancelot sighed as he nodded. "I know...I know..." he said as he grabbed the ice pack from Odette's hands and placed it on his right black eye. The singer huffed.

"I don't think you really know what you mean Lance." She said as her expression softened. "I don't want to lose you just for the sake of defending my honor..."

The male blonde nodded again. "I know... but they were mocking you way too much... calling you a horrible singer and such in terms that I couldn't stand." He exclaimed as he leaned back on his chair as he felt the ice cool the bruise on his right eye.

Odette sighed but had a small smile on her face and gave Lancelot a peck on the cheek, making his eyes widened.

"Despite all that, thank you Lancelot." She said, her voice filled with sincerity. "You really are a very good protector."

Lancelot blushed as he looked away with a slight smile on his face. "What can I say? I am the manliest man alive." He joked, brining both of them to chuckle as they appreciated each other's company.

(Space)

"They are at Lord!" Natalia yelled over at her intercom as her team was on the base, defending the minions. Lancelot narrowed his eyes as nodded.

"I got it. I'll be there in moments notice." Lancelot called back as he started to walk away from the base but Odette stopped him, her hand rest on his shoulder which made the swordsman look at her.

Her hand gripped his arm tightly as her expression was solemn. "Lance...I don't think you can grab that without leaving it alive... You are only our hope in winning team fights..." She exclaimed. The swordsman just smiled as he his left hand went up to caress her cheek.

"Don't worry... sometimes we task risks so we can win the game." He said as his left hand went to touch her hair. "I'll be fine. Just...protect the base okay?"

Odette sighed as she slowly nodded, making Lancelot smile broadly as he pecked her in the lips before moving out of the base in quick haste. The swan princess looked at him walk out as she had her hands clasped.

"Please be safe Lancelot..." She muttered as she went on defending the minions.

On the Lord pit, Miya was firing against the armored giant while Akai was tanking the sword slashes of the Lord as their team mates were contributing to take the Lord down.

"No enemies on sight." Saber said as he dodged a tremor from the Lord's blow. The armored giant was slowly dying, it's swings becoming less and less as they continued.

Suddenly, Lancelot sprung up behind everyone, with a smirk on his face. Miya had time to turn around and her eyes widened as she got slashed in the shoulder, making Lancelot's sword glow from his Code of Chivalry.

"Shadow Execution!" He said as he lunged through the opponent team and the Lord, killing Miya off and greatly damaging the opponent team as  the swordsman used his 'Retribution' spell on the armored giant.

"Ally has slain Lord!" A chat box popped up on Odette's screen, making her eyes widened as her team mates were filled with hope. Suddenly, she heard car noises as she turned to see Johnson on car mode.

"Get it! We can ambush them and kill them off." Johnson exclaimed quickly. The swan princess nodded as she went in the car. With her in, Johnson accelerated out of the base to go to the Lord Pit.

Lancelot phased out, slicing the area in three times in a triangle as he dodged Eudora's stun. He dashed through the electric mage, avoiding being smashed by the panda. He blocked a slash from Argus as he dashed through him, trying to run.

"Get him!" Eudora exclaimed angrily, seeing her team lose quickly in her eyes. Argus tried to latch over him with his hook but he just side stepped as he went close to the swordsman.

Akai jumped again in front and threw his frog at him, catching Lancelot on the explosion, slowing him down. The swordsman gritted his teeth as he dashed again without etching a mark on any target.

Suddenly, Johnson crashed in the middle of the opponent's team, stunning them out. Adding to the CC, the cyborg used 'Petrify' to further stun them down as Odette casted her swan song after the crash.

"Ally has slain an enemy"

"Double Kill!"

"Triple Kill!"

The opponent team got decimated except Akai, who had Immortality up and hopped away from the fight. Lancelot sighed in relief as he saw Natalia pushing the turrets down as he went close to the swan princess.

"Told you the risk was worth it." He exclaimed, making Odette smile as both kissed on the lips, knowing that victory was already claimed by their team.

"Ah C'mon! Get a room you two!" Johnson said annoyingly but he had a smile on his face from the affectionate kiss that the royal couple shared.

Lancelot takes the risk to win, which paid off in the end.

(Space)

And here you go!

This was fun to write again as I included the Highschool AU and the game itself. Pretty awesome right?

Anyways, there will be a surprise coming up later. I don't what time but they will be a surprise...just for the continous support you gave within these two months. :D

Thank you guys for reading! Comment down below on what you want to see next as I will take requests that I am only comfortable with. Leave a vote and share so this story gets more in the limelight!

Stay tuned friends and stay...awesome!! :)