Tank Battle Royale

Disclaimer: I do not own Mobile Legends and the photos I used here. They belong to their respective owners.

(Space)

"FEEL THE FIRES OF RAGE!"

Huge waves spasmed over the earth as Minotaur kept smashing his hammer repeatedly on the ground. Tigreal stabbed his sword on the ground to prevent himself getting knocked up. The Minoan Bull huffed as he swung his hammer at the Warrior of Light, who blocked it with his shield.

"A real man never hides in a bush." Tigreal said outloud, as if he was uncovering something. He heard a sigh as Johnson left the bush.

"Dang it. Your really good on uncovering people on bushes.." Johnson commented as his pliers flared blue. Tigreal smirked as he ducked under Minotaur's swing and pushed the Son of Minos to the wall. The heavy armored cyborg charged at the warrior with his powered up pliers, who blocked it with his sword.

Minotaur roared as he dislodged himself from the wall and charged at the two behemoths, preparing to swing his hammer as the other two tanks kept bashing their weapons at each other.

"THE FEARED WARRIOR IS HERE!" A woman yelled as she jumped from a bush, her battle axe glowing orange as she laid it down on the collective group of tanks. A flash of orange appeared, creating tremors on the ground as the cracks keep appearing from the Megalith warrior.

The tanks were unfazed though as Johnson tried hitting Hilda but she dodged and started to bash his shield with her battle axe. Minotaur kept smacking Tigreal but the warrior managed to block every hammer strike that the Son of Minos made.

Suddenly, a panda jumped from the bushes, bombing Hilda from her back, making her face plant to the ground. Akai and Johnson laughed.

"Bruh, that ain't cool to do on a woman." Johnson remarked. Akai shrugged.

"Eh, It wasn't my intention to smash her anyways." He winked, making Johnson laugh. The woman groaned as Akai left her back. She glared at the panda as she stood up.

"You. Pay!" Hilda exclaimed as she yelled a battle roar while charging at Akai. Johnson blinked as he saw both engaged in a fight, Akai laughing while Hilda was angrily swinging her battle axe at the panda.

"Huh, this again.." He heard a female voice. He saw Lolita with her hammer on hand, sweat dropping at the seen. Johnson shrugged.

"Eh, I don't know...." He said before charging his pliers and made an attempt to strike the elf, who blocked it with her hammer.

"I expected you to do that." She replied, making Johnson sigh.

"I am that predictable?" He asked, a bit of hope in his voice that it wasn't true. It was immediately crush when the Steel Elf nodded.

"You are." She answered as she swung her hammer, creating an energy missile which the cyborg blocked.

Another huge waves of earthquake as Mino taur smashed his armor to the ground, distrupting Akai's footing as he dropped to the ground. Hilda smirked as she jumped to the air with her battle axe above her head.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She screamed as she was gonna drop her axe to Akai, who wideyed. With bamboo pole in hand, he span out of the way fast, knocking Tigreal back due to misdirection. The Warrior of Dawn glared but quickly focused back to battle as the Son of Minos kept swinging his hammer over and over.

"I love the smell of gun powder in the morning!" A voice yelled as a hook grabbed Johnson's back. Johnson blinked but grinned.

"You wish you didn't do that..." he said as he turned himself to a car. Lolita wisely moved out of the way as he drifted away with a helpless Franco screaming help on his bumper. She saw Grock just sitting on a random place, presumably sleeping.

"WHAT YOUR NAME BOYS?!" She heard a voice yelling as the berserker jumped from the bush. He smashed the ground, creating a tremor that glowed red...

Which somehow knocked Tigreal, Minotaur, Akai and Hilda out. Lolita sweatdropped at how unfair Balmond's ability did.

Suddenly, strange markings appeared on the ground. Balmond dashed out of the way as Lolita did so too. A figure crashed on the ground, revealing Gatot Kaca. The berserker smiled as he charged at Gatot as they both engage in a fight.

Lolita sighed as she sat on her hammer.

This will still be a long day.