Author's Disclosure #2

honestly, what can I say? I had been writing this story basically two months ago and I never expected to grow this fast

...honestly, what can I say? I had been writing this story basically two months ago and I never expected to grow this fast...

One thing I always kept in mind while writing all the chapters is that I needed to make fresh, unique and very enjoyable content for all. When J wrote Dawn of Legends the first time, I was like:

"No, no one will read this.. this is probably the waste of time posting it here."

At first, I did believe it such as after days, it didn't had any such recognition from anyone. 1 view... 2 views... but not like it matters..

When I was about to give up, somebody commented on my story. You know it was?

SilviexStar, my kouhai.

At first, I was like:

"Wow, there is someone out there that likes my stories. I should try to post more, don't want to disappoint them!"

And I did. I pursued on. I wrote one chapter everday because I just want to keep dishing out content while making it very enjoyable. It was tedious but I held on, balancing my school work and writing at the same time. Sure, sometimes I write small stuff like 400 word counts and such but I want it to be enjoyable despite how small it was.

The long ones such as the whole Aluby series was a total of 10k words alone, and was written everyday as well. Imagine 2k words per chapter everyday, it gets tiring but I didn't wanna let go of the ideas I had at the time.

So I kept pushing on and on. Hitting 2k views was just a month ago.. and now... this...

Honestly, I can't really thank you enough on how you supported me on November. It is..just... really overwhelming...

Thank you guys for everything, you changed my life and I got to know some of you really well. Thanks for being with me as we keep moving forward to 2018.

Special thanks to:

SilviexStar as she made me continue this project and a very good friend of mine. My kouhai and basically, my inspiration at times. :)

ggeznoob the meme lord herself as she gave me a lot of ideas in Harlita Week while supporting me throughout this project. :)

NicoleMateyRage for the constant support and very humurous comments. XD

CeylliJess the actual reason why this story started in the first place. Her story about the Land of Dawn is inspiring. :D

@starnymi, the one of the very few starting supporter. Thank you very much my little sis. :3

And the rest of you who are seeing this, thank you very much!

As December starts, I have lots to work on...maybe another special perhaps? Who knows but all I know is...

I want to reach 10k views before this year ends.

Can we do it? Probably! We shall reach the end goal my friends. I shall do my best to keep this motivation up and running as we approaching the end of 2017.

What will be the plans of next year? I'll probably make another disclosure regarding that too as I need to plan for next year as well.

Again, thank you very much! :D

Stay tuned friends... and keep being so awesome as you are!