after prom

stars POV:

"MARCO DIAZ JACKIE IS AT THE DOOR!!" i yell putting a pink flower in her hair. she looked so cute in her dress and her hair was neatly tied in 2 french braids . now i knew jackie wasn't very fond of mine and marco's relationship because apparently we are too close , but we have made it very clear that we are just friends. well he did , NO STAR BE HAPPY FOR MARCO DONT BE SELFISH! "geez star you didn't need to shout" Marco said coming down the stairs " Marco i left your flower on the side ,go have a great time ." he grabbed the flower and ran off to prom. now i wasn't going to prom i was going to a study group , yawn , but i had to . its not really a study group its kinda like therapy group that i set up , because thats just who i am . sure i have problems but i just try and brush them off.

as i entered the building i could hear the music from the school. "hi guys" i said grabbing a coffee . usually at this group was tom,janna and a boy named Alex . "star this group is really helping me" Alex said hugging me , i couldn't hug back because i had a hot drink but i just thanked him. *gonna skip the group thing*

"thanks again star" janna said walking me home . i saw jackie and Marco walking. "star!" Marco said running to me . Jackie's face filled with rage. i ran to him "Marco how was prom?" i ask hugging him. "omg star it was so fun , you should of gone" he pulls me back into the hug. "bye Marco" jackie said skating off blowing him a kiss . as we walked into the house , there was no sign of mr and mrs Diaz so we just made food . he looked so cute i wish he wasn't dating jackie- NO STAR THATS REALLY MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ! i was screaming in my head for so long i didn't see that Marco had put a movie on . "star are you ok?" marco asked putting his hand on my forehead. "yea just thinking about stuff, I'm just gonna pop upstairs and get in my pjs , brb"

*one notification from : unknown*

my phone was getting spammed by a unknown number . it was really annoying to hear- 'pink fluff- pink fluff- pink fluff- pink f-' i couldn't take it anymore . i went on my phone and read the messages . 'god star i fucking hate you' 'go kill yourself' 'slut' 'KILL YOUR SELF OR ILL HURT MARCO' 'you should just burn in hell' i threw my phone on my bed . i didn't know how to react. i never had hurd that before . it really hurt . i kinda wanted to cry and tell Marco but i didn't want to freak him out . so i just tryed to cried myself to sleep. probably not the best thing but its what janna does when she is hurt or stressed.

marcos POV :

the movie was put on pause for a long time . and i had ate all the nachos . i hurd little wimps from upstairs , like star , crying , but she never cried . but still. i walked upstairs and open her door a little . "star are you ok" i asked walking into her bedroom . she was crying. "oh yea , janna sent me a sad video ." she said rubbing the tears away . "oh , can i see ?" i asked sitting next to her . "oh , ill send it too you , i just want to go to sleep right now . she said giving a fake yawn . "ok star , night" i placed a kiss on her burning forehead . siri call Jackie 'calling jackie linn thomas' "hey Marco , are you ok?" "yea i just wanted to apologise for running off " "oh its ok , its not like i was left alone" we both giggled "hey marco what are you doing right now?" "just chilling in my room why?" "janna and oi are gonna go to a after prom party wanna come?" "sure ill meet you at ur house in 20min" "ok, see ya in a bit"