Day 3 <part 2>

Marcos POV :
There was another silent bus ride to school . Star sat in the back with Janna and I was forced to sit up front with Jackie and the 'cool kids' I just wanted to go to the back and make sure she was ok .
One thing caught me eye though.

Her bag . We had the same lessons today and same lunch , we always pack the exact same but mine was so light and hers looked like 200 rocked had been piled in hers . Maybe she was sleeping at Jannas idk.

Stars POV:
Marco wouldn't stop starring at me on the bus , it made me shiver , idk why . I wanted him to focus on something else apart from me and my bag . 'Just another 10min' Janna said rubbing my leg noticeing I was looking sad . 'Thanks Janna.'

As we got off I bus I just went strait to home room . I did t really want to talk to anyone . Everyone was talking about the silver bell ball . I'm fed up of balls first the blood moon not the silver bell !? Anyway I sat in my normal place and was just looked at by everyone . It was kinda had a funny look . 'Oh shit.' I said to myself 'What was that video.' I see people at the back , maybe they are watching the video .

I walk to the back , I couldn't believe my eyes .

It was me and tom . They guy I had kept a secret from anyone . It was me and tom . 3 years ago when we were dating , I promised him he would rule mewni with him , and I never brake a promise .

My mind was racing . I didn't want Marco to see . I kept tom a secret . Fuck
Like I know he knows tom but like . He doesn't really , he just knows he is a person. I can't let Marco or tom see this either . I need to find tom

Marcos POV:
I kinda blocked everyone out of my head . 'Marco did you see-' is all anyone would ask .