1 condition

Jannas PoV :

Tom and I had a plan , I was gonna kick the door open and take pictures of Marco and this bitch maybe spred them around the school.

As tom got to the door I felt like I was gonna throw up . Not only cus of a child but about this hole thing .

'You readdy janna ?'

'Yea. 1.. 2.. 3.:'

I don't kick the door . Marco opened it .

'Janna , tom ? What are you doing here ?'

'WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH !'

'What ?'

'Marco don't play dumb with Janna . Just tell us where the girl is and no one gets hurt.'

'What girl ?'

'The one last night who told you that she would show you what a real gf was !'

'What nova !?'

'SO THERE WAS A BITCH HERE ! STAR IS RIGHT YOU WERE CHEATING !'

'What no. She was showing my pictures of her gf . I would never cheat on Star , she is my baby.'

'Well how can we believe you . She call me and was destroyed.'

'Janna Star is my everything . I don't get why I would cheat on her . She loves me and I love her , she is the best girlfriend ever , or was..'

'She broke up with you ?'

'Yea. No more starco.'

'Well , I'm sorry , especially if your telling the truth.'

As tears rolled out of his eyes , I felt so bad for him

'So I'm guessing you tryed talking to her ?'

'Yep . I still can't believe we are not tougether . Even when I was with Jackie I loved her so fucking much . I houstly thought this relationship would last through this and we would get married.'

'WHAT !?'

'Yea we made a pack , if we made it out alive we would get married.'

'Aww sweet. Hey Marco has Jackie asked you to do anything yet ?'

'No , u?'

'Yea she asked up to write a letter to her about how much we hate her.'

'Why would she want that ?'

'Oh god , SHE MIGHT POST THAT SAYING WE WROTE IT TO HER AS A SUPRIZE!'

'Oh shit.'

Stars POV :

'What with ?'

'I-I don't know . Non of my friends like me I split with Marco , I'm mad at them I just want them to not be near me.'

'Well I guess you can stay with me under one condition.'

'What?'

'You help me get rid of them.'

A laugh came out of no where . Sounded fermilier . It made me think Jackie was part but not controlling this hole thing.

Someone else wanted all of us gone to