I need your help

Stars POV ;

After I shut Marco out , I fell asleep . I do that . When I'm scared , happy , sad , nervous doe confused I laugh then sleep . And usually have very awkward dreams but that is my problem .

But .. this was different . I don't know what was going through my head but it wasn't awkward I wasn't upset , I was happy , without Marco .

My dream was I was back in mewni and I had a clue of Marco but didnt care . It confused me for hours . I may be mad and broke up with him , but I do still love that twat.

But enough about Marco Diaz 🙄 I got a note under the door and it's signed by Janna and tom , thank god I had them in my life at this moment .

I ran to the desk planted next to the tv which was playing re runs of Dawson's creek and read the note allowed

'Dear Star butterfly

You tormented everyone's life . I thought you were my friend , but friends dont hurt friends . YOU JUST PLAY EVERYONE AND NOT LETTING THEM BE IN THE NARRATIVE ! '

I was confused . Maybe I was reading the wrong . So I re read it , over and over

'Maybe it's a joke . Let's carry on.'

'I just don't get it STAR . You used to be nice BUT YOU JUST TURRNED INTO A PRICK , BITCH SLUT WHORE J WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU I WANT YOU TO BURN IN HELL OR WORST WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU , I just hope that you burn

- Janna and Tom .'

'this is a joke . It's gotta be a joke .'

I said that after reading the letter a good 28 times.

'ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE!'

My heart was beating so fast I felt it everywhere. My cuts were hurting my head was banging and my voice was tensce . I was holding back tears trying not to show weakness to Jackie and everyone . But now I have no one . Well , I have Jackie.

Jannas POV :

'I hate this hotel . The bed hurt my back.'

'Janna stop complaining.'

'Sorry . My back just hurts.'

'Janna . I think we should see Marco .'

'Tom I don't want to.'

'Janna please . Maybe we were hearing star but our mind was tricking us . We need to go.'

'Ok but I'm gonna be fucked off if your lying.'

Jackies POV ;

I walked into stars room . He bag was packed
.

'Star what the fuck do you think your doing?'

'Jackie.'

She said was a nervous broken breath

'I need your help.'