Day 2 <part 1>

Stars pov :
*one notification*
What away to start my day. Fuck . I wish it was day 50. I wish it was over . my heart wasn't taking lightly to everything it was getting heavier by the minuet. I contemplated about today , I mean if the posted the video could tell everyone its edited , but who would believe me? 'star time to get up.' Mrs .Diaz said knocking on my door . 'ok .. i'm coming'. I grab my phone and run down stairs . *one notification* *one notification*one notification*one notification*one notification* 'star maybe you should answer your phone' Mrs . Diaz said flipping a pancake . I do as im told and answer it .

'yay day 2 , hope you don't fuck this one up. now you have a repitation for being a happy go lovely girl , well I want you to fuck it up . be a total bitch today . easy .'

well that wont be that hard I told my self . I stood up and walked out the door 'STAR WAIT-' marco said before I shut the door on him , that was really hard to do. 'ok I can do this , I can be a bitch , right , just be mean .' I breath in and walk onto the bus . everyone gave me a death glare as I walked to the back , paper was throwen at me and names were being shouted. luckly I still had alex , tom and janna . *one notification*

'DO IT PUSH THEMTO THE GRIUNG AND CRUSH THEM LIKE A BUG'

was I really gonna do that to my only friends right now . I- I cant . I texted back .

' you know what , FUCK OFF you cant make me do this.'

omfg what did I just do , this cant be happening why did I do that. I started to panic and cry , janna and tom looked at me with guilt ans sorrow . 'star whats going on ?' tom asks covering my hand . janna rubs my arm moving my sleeve up and down just anough for tom to notice my fresh new cuts . 'tom dw its just the puppies' janna said calming him down . as the bus stopped I ran to the girths bathroom with janna following me.

'janna I cant' I said sliding donw the wall and pulling out a blade. 'STAR NO.'

Marcos POV :

'STAR NO' I heard janna shout from the girls bathroom . I stop and stand out side . 'star please' janna said again and again , but im guessing star wouldn't . janna finally couldn't take it anymore and ran out , I caught her arm . 'JANNA WHAT IS STAR DOING.' I say all paniced 'she - she.'janna broke down 'is she cutting ?' I said holing janna into a hug . she nodded.

I waited for star but when she came out she ignored me . 'star you need to stop I said walking next to her , she took no notice , 'please star go back to being your bubbly happy no care I the word self .' star stoped and turned to face me . 'you know what marco , fuck you , FUCK YOU. im not a happy bubbly girl , im a girl full of fucking anxety who hides it to make everyone happy . I want people to be happy . no one askes if im ok they just plant all there problems on me. they think things don't faze me BUT THEY DO . SO FUCK YOU.' I was left word less . she ran off to her home room and didn't look back .

stars POV :

I did it . marco would probably never speek to me again and I was a bitch .

*one notification*

'well done butterfly , you were a bitch , but not big anough , so im a give you a choise,'

I thought to my self WTF I was such a bitch I praticly just killed my best friend .

' 1 - I want you to cut all your hair and die it or post a video of your self cutting , your choise ,'

if your could leave any ideas on e=what she should be dared to do that would be so usefull , thankyou x