Whos gonna know

Marcos POV :

No joke , I officially hate my house . See when ever I'm there I remember everything which causes anxiety , so What do I do ?

I would stay with Janna and tom , but I feel like that wouldn't be a good idea , I can't stay with star , my aunts and uncles don't live up here . Great.

As I walked down the hall way I just stoped and looked at stars door . The bedroom held a bed and old a limited amount of things like pictures and broken shoes .

I walked into the room and let out a deep breath . Back when star and I were together we carved something on her wall saying that we would always be besties no matter what happened , but I guess that broke.

I miss her , I really do .

I miss her goofy attitude and her constant need to point out my imperfections just to then say how much she loved them . I just miss her next to me in the car steeling my food and changing the song on the radio and singing along .

'Dear diary ,

Please bring back the girl I love , or just make sure she is safe and doing what she chooses.'

Stars POV :

As I walked into a see through door multiple times the real Jackie actually came to speck to me.

'So star , seems you had a good idea , but I don't think we will use it.'

'Pppphhhh of corse you wouldn't .'

'Ha I like this new attitude of yours girl , what happened ?'

'This happened , marco happened , FAKE FUCKING FRIENDS HAPPENED !'

'Woah ok ok , calm down , I get your mad but at least you get to take it out on them.'

'Yea I guess , but I feel like im gonna end up in hell or Be labelled 'queen star almost killed ex lover and ex besties.' With some shortly clickbate picture'

'Well don't worry who is gonna know?'