What can i do ?

Stars POV :

'Marco please , if you care about me you will just fuck off.'

It's hard to say that when you want help but you can't let no one in.

'Star you could tell me you hate me , or you want to kill me and drag me through thorns where I could feel the pain , but I'm not gonna let you in till you open the door and talk to me!'

'Marco I'll open the door , but I don't want to talk about it!'

'Ok just open the door.'

I slowly opend the door . My blisters were picked and bleeding again . Marco looked at me , his head with bowed down , and when he looked up , he was destrot.

'Star d-did jackie do something !?.'

I wiped away my tears

'Marco if Jackie said something I would tell you , but what would happen if she did ?'

'SO SHE DID!'

'No marco , I just saw something I didn't want to.'

'What !? If it's not Jackie you can tell me.'

OK MIND WHAT DID YOU LEARN FOR CREATIVE SPEECH !? Sadness = clapping so maybe I could use my speech but make it about the war in mewni and how my aunt died ? Yea that's good anough

'Marco , my mum called . M-my aunt was killed.'

He paused . He just blamed the truth on his gf and he doesn't know what to do.

'Star I'm so sorry. Is there anything I could do?'

I look at Marco and start to cry again . Just this shit will get you down . Anyway I fall into Marcos arm (still crying.)

'Ok Star let's get you in my room.'

It was pointless we were at my room and he dragged me to the other side of the house . He pulled out a browni he got from the school cafe cus he knows I like them .

'Thankyou Marco.'

'No problem.'

'So what did you and Jackie do ?'

'Oh just went to a park nothing big.'

'Ok fun.'

'Hey star ? If she did do something you know I would protect you right ?'

'Yes Marco I know but she has done nothing , don't worry she is your girlfriend s-she knows if she does something I-I'll tell you.'

I sturrterd and got quite but Marco didn't notice , if I told Marco vids would go out and the other 2 would do more probably to marco too .

WTF

Marcos POV :

As I sat down next to Star , she didn't seem the same person . I had notice this but never really thought it .

She made it clear she wasn't a perfect bubbly girl , and how she hates her life , but from her being like that to her cutting and being depressed was hurting me too.

But what can I do ?