Uber and shock

Marcos POV:

I placed the contract on the table , Janna read it aloud and Tom stood in shock .

'So stars doomed.'

'What , no because we are not gonna fail , we are gonna try and make this not hurt Star.'

'Marco I'm so scared.'

'Well don't you have Tom.'

Tom hugged Janna and kisssed her fore head making her feel safe .

'I'm gonna head home for the night.'

' Ok , just watch out for stuff . You don't know what Jackie could have done .'

'Maybe I'll call a Uber.'

Stars POV :

I couldn't sleep. Every time I shut my eyes I thought of what Jackie did Well I didn't think i felt it . Every time in my dream I saw my self cut I would feel it . And it would scare the shit out of me .

So I haven't slept in a while.

Tonight was some how diffrent due to Jackie who decided to stay in the room and watch me which I thought was super weird .

'Jackie why are you watching me?'

'Who I don't know . Pure Bordem.'

'Oh ok.'

I think after a while she got even more bored and left . But the door didn't shut . I could escape .

I climbed out of bed and tip toed over to the door . I took one step out

'AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.'

Idk what happened but something was shocking me . It really hurt . Then I Hurd Jackie laughing

'Omfg that was so so funny . You think I would leave the door open with with out catch.'

'What is this ?'

'A shoo coler . You ain't gowin anywhere.'

She pushed me back into my room causing another shock and slammed the door.

It rly hurt

Jackies POV :

'Where we going lad ?'

'Just drop me off at the nearest hotel.'

Ok so maybe I'm über driving Marco . And maybe I have a plan . So maybe this could end really interesting.

'Sure.'

I'm gonna take him to stars . He won't be able to save her and if he dose they will both suffer . I left a note on his bed saying so.

Jannas POV :

'Tom can we talk?'

'Sure.'

'Sometimes I feel like , you don't love me as much anymore , then I always have the feeling your gonna leave me-'

He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

'Janna you crazy if you think I'm gonna leave you.'

I have him a look . And we carried on kissing the hole night , if you know what I mean..