I love star butterfly , and jackielynn thomas

Stars POV :

*one notification*

'Star what is that expression , you killed 2 birds with one stone.'

'What do you mean ?'

'Marco . You destroyed him , you are killing him .'

'No'

'Yes honey you are . You drove him into this.'

'What, you lying.'

'No , I'm not .'

'How can I trust you . Hello ?.'

I put done my phone , or Janna takes it off me and gives me the mic to make the tape .

'Marco , hi it's star , I guess your hurting too .
Don't .
All the things I told you were in frustration , it is everyone doing this , not just you . Please don't feel bad , I love you .
I wouldn't be me without you .
I ran away because I didn't want you to see me hurt or make things awkward .
Marco nothing good will come out of you doing it . You have a loving mom and gf who will do anything to save you . You are my chef and Bestie , I don't want to loose them even if you loose me. I'm safe where I am I have nothing to Hurt so dw and I want to re assure you have nothing.

Senserly your Bestie star.'

Jann stopped the rolling and shed a tear .

'Star that is so emotional , you should be a public speeker . I'm gonna drop this over to Marcos , I'll be back soon look after burrito.'

Jannas POV :

Ok my plan :

Give Marco tape , tell them where Star is and then done .o

As I knocked on the door . Marco opend . Now his cut was small but still a little noticeable . It was like the size of a ear pod.

'Marco , here I want you to listen to this . and just so you know Star is safe . I know where she is and what she is doing , she is with me.'

'Oh thankgod.'

'I know.'

As he thanked me and waved good bye I sprinted home.

Marcos POV :

I shut the door and raced to my room.

*mix tape talk*

I looked over at the blade . I couldn't do it , Star is going through something diffrent and it's about every one not just me , there is nothing I can do about everyone . I pick up the blade and throw it out the window .

She was right .
I have a loving family and a sweetheart of a gf.
I know where Star is
She is safe
And soon she will be herself .

Not old bubbly star , the girl I met the 1st day she came to earth who let her feelings out . I girl I had a crush on but replaced w-with Jackie. The one who always wanted me to take opertunitys instead of stay the safe kid .

Oh my god

IM IN LOVE WITH STAR BUTTERFLY

But I can't tell Jackie . She is having a hard time as it is. She can't loose me.

I need tadd again.

'Siri call tadd.'

*calling tadd*

'Hello welcome to tadds hopeless love how may I help?'

'I've excepted it in love this stear and Jackie.'

'Oh Marco hi , and I know it's star.'

'Oh.'

'Anyway , through experince with what you are going through , you can't just leave one and get with the other . Pulse how do you know Star feels the same way?'

'When we were younger she told me she had a crush on me.'

'3 years ago Marco.'

'Still , feelings never change.'

'What I'm trying to say is , stay with Jackie for the next week , you ought loose the feeling , but if it grows or something happens , just say dead in . It's over.'

' Ok That tadd'

Tadds POV :

'Anytime marco.'

I put the phone down .

'Hey tadd your coffee is reddy.'

'Thx baby.'