Day 16 <part 1>

Stars POV :

As everyone was gone , Janna and I fell asleep on the sofa with icecream in our hair , Wednesday came .

I don't feel good . I felt hung over , sick , cold , shitfaced and almost dead .

Anyway...

'STAR WAKE UP.'

'W-what ?'

'I gotta go school.'

'What do you need to wake up up ?'

'Because why not.'

'Ok , well ima get the ice cream out of my hair . Bye Janna .'

'Bye star.'

As she left the house I was alone with burrito.
So , let's get my phone .

When I picked it up , as you could imagen it wa spammed by Jackie and my mom .

Jackie for many reasons and my mom because of pictures of my drinking last night , yauwn .

Anyway the text from Jackie mostly said :

'HOW FUCKIG DARE YOU!'

'YOU DUMB STUL.'

'MARCO IS MINE YOU ASS HOLE.'

'KILL YO SELF NO INE LIEKS YOU.'

But I just scrolled pass them onto the main text :

'Ok dumb hore
This dare :
Your gonna run away again . No phone , no nothing only yourself and 1 pillow . You have to go to the old lake house where a radio , note pad and pens and $20 are hid . I will slide dares under the door . Don't talk to anyone but me This time , no tom , Janna , burrito or Marco.
DEFFENTLY NOT MARCO in fact after this is over don't you fucking dare think about going near him !
Now before you go , I want you to block this number . Deal ?'

'Under one condition . You make Marco the happiest guy in the world . Don't let anything brake him down or push him over the edge . Make sure that no one is doing what you are doing to me ! Protect him with your life like he would yours .'

'Deal. Now block the number.'

*the number you tried contacting had blocked you , would you like to delete it ?*

'Delete and block.'

*number blocked*