Shade

Stars POV :

'Who's gonna know ? SERIOUSLY ! EVERYONE WILL KNOW U HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS WATCHING !'

'Well I got away with it for a while .'

'Yea a while.'

'But if u never told Marco and jan-'

'No no no u gave me a thing to give with them , you wanted to get caught.'

'No I did that so they would watch you die , god . I'm just saying if they didn't see me I would of got away with it.'

'Fine , what ever.'

As we reached a door to when I had been staying Jackie turned to me

'You know what star , if you gave this a real chance , like just not act all sad and needy and forgiving , act like me and tof , have no mercy . If you decide to text me and ima give you a make over , cus this happy rainbow shit , ain't working.'

She gave me a smile and walked off . Then a new feeling popped into my life . She had shorts blond hair and wore a school pencil skirt and a dressy shirt. She sat on my bed legs crossed and playing with her nails

'W-who are you ?'

'Hi I'm shade and everything bad , I'm what your gonna be throwing at people .'

'What ?'

She let out a sigh and jumped off the bed.

'I'm practically your personal Jackie , she has many of you'

'Wait so the things were like controlling her ?'

'Yea. So darling where should we start ? Imbarissing videos ? Edit some pics ? Steal and blame it on them?'

'Sorry let me just get this wrapped around my head.'

'UGH FINE ! But ima be back in a min . Your party feeling is going to party.'

Toms POV :

'Wow writer your giving me a PoV how nice.'

'Tom , can we talk'

Janna said holding burrito like a baby

'What about ?'

'Us . Like what is going on.'

Oh shit she is gonna dump me isn't she , what do I do !? Cry !? Beg !? Dump her first !?

'W-what do you mean ?'

'It's just , your leaving Marco and I all the time , you never talk to me and u just ignore me , it's like you hate me and is just using me to have a kid so then when u die u have a kid to take ur place .'

'Janna , I can't believe I made u feel like that . I-I'm so sorry.'

'It's ok tom just plz be here , I need you now more then ever.'