Day 1 <part 2>

Marcos POV :
I hesitated to step out the door and leave Star . What if she cuts her self . I can't leave her , not now - "baby." Jackie shouted running to hug me . "Hey Jackie." She gave me a concerned look "come on Marco." Jackie said holding my hand . I looked at Star window to see her watching us .

Stars POV :
He is gone . Great . He carries half my info now , I swear to god if he lets it out . As the time came to get the money , So was shaking . I'm movies there was guns and other stuff . I got readdy putting my hair in French plats and walked out the house .

*1 notification*

'Tick tock Butterfly , times running out.'

I ran . It was on the other side of town .

*1 notification*

'2 minuets To get there and your not even half way.'

I was stressing out , I was scared . I was breathing so heavily . I had just reached the half way point of town . But I couldn't go on . I saw Marco and Jackie on the other side of the road , walking . I hid behind a car . As they crossed the road I ran back into a wall .

*1 notification*

'30 seconds butterface'

I tried to get control of my breathing , I couldn't physically move , I was frozen . I sat in a dark ally and just cryed , I wasn't even gonna try and get there in 10 seconds , there is no point. My phone started buzzing and my heart started racing . It was a phone call again .

Star: hello ?

Unknown: first day and you already failed . Your weak butterfly

Star: I'm so sorry . I saw Marco and i hid-

Unknown: no excuse , so your first punishment , I want you to leave your support group and tell all of them they are worthless peicies of crap .

Star: no fucking way

'Unknown sent you a email'

Unknown: enjoy

The call ended , and I opened the email, it was my video . 'Hey Marco , I know this is hard to say but I've fallen in love . He is sweet kind and loves puppies , I love them to , he is also a exelent chef . Oh and it's you Marco . I wish I could tel you face to face but I reject fear and things not going back to normal , idk why I'm even making this video , it's not like I'm gonna show it to you anyway.' I stopped the video .
I texted the unknown number

Star : could I plz do something else ?

Unknown: distance your self from Marco.

I let out a sigh . My choises , Get people I've helped through there struggle and self harm go back to that , or distence my self from Marco .

Star : I'll ... distance my self from Marco .

Unknown: good choise , txt you tomoz

I got up from the dark ally and walked home . I didn't know how I would distance my self from Marco , it was kinda impossible .

Marcos POV :
'Marco what's up ? You have been acting weird all day.' Jackie said holding my hand . 'Just some stuff with star . I look up to see Jackie texting . 'Oh sorry Marco it was my mom .' She planted a kiss on my fore head . 'Maybe She is on her time of the month.' Jackie said giving a little giggle . 'Yea ... I think I'm gonna go to class.' I said walking away . 'MARCO.' Janna said flooding with tears 'have you seen star?' I looked at her confused 'she is home sick.' Janna burst out with more tears . 'EARTH TURD' Pony head said coming to me . I got worried .
'PONEY HEAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH STAR!?' 'Um no I just got here.' My heart started to panic . 'I- I need to go and see star .' 'We are coming to.' Janna said shoving Pony head in her bag . 'Hey what are you doing-' Pony head said why being shoved in.
We sprinted to fast to my house . I thought she was going to kill her self or something . As we got to the door , it was locked . I could get my key becasue I was shaking so much . 'STAR COME AND LET US IN.' Janna shouted into stars window . But no anwser .

Jannas POV:
Marco was getting upset . Tears were forming , I wonder what was going on . Anyway he started punching the door . 'Marco Di you want me to get your keys out?' I said holding his shoulder . He put his head on the door and nodded . As I opend the door we hurd star walking around upstairs . And we ran up. 'Star let us in.' I said gently knocking on her door . Marco stood behind me Flipping out. 'Janna?' Star said on the other side of the door 'Yea' 'can you come in , leave Marco out.' I looked back at him 'go Janna.' He said walking away .

I slipped into her room . 'Star? W-what's going on?' She jumped out at me crying . I had never seen her cry before , she was always a bubbly happy girl that never let anything get to her . 'Star?' I said holding her . 'I pushed her away from a hug and held her up . 'Tell me what's going on , I'm now helping you , paying you back .' I said looking at her cry even more . I was shaking at the sight of her crying , it's like seeing a black rainbow , you didn't know that side Existed .

Stars POV :
I sat Janna down she was shaking. 'Janna I- I' I didn't know what to say . Words could come out my mouth . She looked destracted. 'Janna?' She pulled me into a hug . 'Star stop cutting.' She said . She was looking at my arm . I returned the hug , and tears came out of both our eyes . 'Why are you going doing this Star? WhY?'

\\ omfg 999 words of story , wtf. Feel proud of me//