Day 5 <part 1>

Stars POV :

What meant to be a good day was shit . It was my birthday . I just preyed that they would just let me have the time off to celebrate , I mean this is my 18th . I turned over to see tom next to me . I was completely oblivious of last night , I just remember being pushed into a river that's it .
'Happy birthday star.' Tom said turning over .
'Thx.'
I climb up and out the tent behind a bush to get readdy , now it was prober hid able becasue there wasn't really a way in , so I had a lot of mud on me .
*one notification*

'Happy birthday star , your 18 good for you , so let's make this good . You are gonna go to school , you can talk to Marco today (because it's ur bday.) But that will cost you . If you do that I will post a video of you , this one is edited to look like something else .'

I was happy , idk about a video , 2 alreddy rewend my life anotherone couldn't hurt . So I turned back over to face tom . He was red AG when he looked at his phone .

'Tom what are you doing ?'

'Look.'

He showed me his phone . Texts form Janna .

'Hey tom , this is really weird to do especially since you are one of my besties ex's but I rly like you , I know I shouldn't of said anything , I probably won't even send this.'

'Omfg I sent that why am I sending this'

'FUCK!'

'Omfg tom someone likes you.' I said in a lovey Dovie voice . 'Yea , are you ok with that ?' 'Tom in Fine with that , I'm happy for you.' She grabbed me into a hug . 'Come on Star let's go jannas , get u some good school cloths and celebrate your birthday.

---- jannas house---
'Ok one last time.' She tugged my hair . 'Done!.' Tom came to look at me . 'Wow Star you look amazing.' I stood up and walked to jannas mirror . 'Wow Janna.' I said all sweetly I was in some ragged jeans and a short sleeved crop top.

' I said all sweetly I was in some ragged jeans and a short sleeved crop top

'I knew you would love it.' Janna said holding my shoulders .
'Janna I do , but do you have a jacket so I could cover you know.'
'Um I don't , I only have 1 and I loned it to Alexia.'
'JANNA THE BUS IS HERE!' Her mom shouted up.
Janna grabbed mine and toms arms and pulled us down the stairs .
I held my bag over my arms and walked out the house .

Marcos POV :
Star wasn't at the bus stop with me , or really near . She was still in the tent . I was hoping she would of come home , dear mom had the home place decorated .

As I sat on the bus with Jackie , we stopped at jannas bus stop. There she was , Star tom and Janna. Playing out side . Star looked beautiful in what she wore , and her arms didn't worry her .

'Janna you fucking bitch.' Star said walking into the bus. Everyone staired at star and rim as they walked down the bus . He kept whispering into jannas and stars ears , and they wouldn't stop laughing . She didn't look at me.

The bus ride was everyone boy drooling over stars outfit and also looking at her arms .