Day 4 <part 1>

Marcos POV :
That wasn't like star . I couldn't get over what was said . I have no way to back Star up . That's her number and it is on iMessage . Ever since we watched that movie she has been acting so strange . Cutting , distancing her self from me .

I walk to school the next day , I don't take the bus . I just prey that Star is there . And she was . She was with Janna and tom , Janna was protection them from people laughing and shouting TOMSTAR. Jackie was still hurt from yesterday so I was trying to protect her , but what from ? Star didn't talk to me or come near me . She didn't even have her wand. I had it.

Stars POV :

My challenge today was pretty simple , do drugs . I know it like WTF but it's easy if you think about it . And it hurts no ones feelings .
Janna told me what happend last night when they went looking for me , I think Marco over Hurd . But even then he didn't come and cheack on me . Maybe he hated me for doing this !

'Star ? Are you ok?' Tom asked seeing that I was pale 'Yea Yea I'm fine.' I Carry on walking . It was hard to think why people shouted 'TOMSTAR' or 'YOU DICKS ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.' But what hurt even even more , is Jackie said it and Marco stood by . Didn't tell her stop or didn't comfort me.

I kept thinking throughout the day . WTF WOULD I GET DRUGS FROM !? I texted my leader person .

'Hey sorry to bother but , where the hell Can I get fucking drugs !?'

'Left some in your tent.'

As the bell went Janna pulled me into class . It was English and in English I sit next to Marco and if I sit next to Marco I can't do anything .

Marcos POV :

So star sat next to me in English , I guess it's our seating plan . She didn't talk to me in the first couple minutes but we started talking why Star was texting .

'So who are you texting ?'
'Oh no one .'

She puts her phone down and lifts her sleeve to itch her arm , there were more cuts then before .

'Hey Star where did u go last night ?' I ask
'Oh I just went to see mum.'