why are you doing this?

stars POV:

im helpless at love. I let him in and then pushed im out . im 100% sure he is confused. any way as soon as he left I grabbed my scissors and started cutting . piece by piece it started dropping on the floor . each part was like loosing memories . a stopped when it got to shoulder length. 'ok star you did it , just you have to hide it , yea just hide it , wear a hat or a hoddie , I can do this.' as I get up off my chair I grab my brush and well start brushing it . 'star honey can you come down here , I need your help.' I pause , ok star just find a hat or hoddie , not that hard . I searched and searched and I took so long that Mrs . Diaz started knocking on my door . 'star come on' she said getting frustrated .

after a good 20min of searching I found a hat . I swung open the door . 'sorry Mrs . Diaz I was looking for my hat.' I smile and walk passed her but she stopped Me . 'star , why do you have all your hair shoved in your hat?' ok maybe I didn't think through my plan , was was I going to answer that . 'oh , um..' she pulled off my hat and looked at me like I was crazy 'star what did you do !?' she asked covering her mouth . 'oh nothing.' I snatched my hat and walked down stairs .

'hi star.' Marco said sitting on the sofa . I went to red , I just litterly pushed marco out my room 30min ago. 'ok good your both here , now im going on a holiday tomorrow for around about a week , now I don't want you guys to be alone so I got you a babysi-' Marco interrupts her 'mom we are 15/16 we will be fine.' she gives a sigh 'I guess your right , I just don't want you to do anything crazy.... star.' Marco looks at me 'what has she done now?' they look at me like everyone did a school . I pull my hat down and stand up . 'oh um I... Im gonna go call my mom.' I run upstair as fast as I could .

marcos POV ;

I ran with star up the stairs only to have the door shut in my face , AGAIN . 'star tell me what you did '. I slide down her door . 'listen star , I know your going through a bad time right now but you need to let some one in .' 'I have' star said on the other side . I could hear her mirror making a call sound .

call-

'hey mom' 'what have you done now ?' 'nothing , well.' 'omg star what were you thinking.' 'im sorry but I had to .' 'star ugh , well you need to fix it soon , Ive gotta run but this conversation is not done'

called ended-

I hear star flop onto her bed . 'star im coming in .' I run into the door like hundreds of times till it finally goes down . 'OMFG star.' there she lay , hair all over her bedroom and sissiours placed photo of her . 'star what did you do to your hair ?' I ask running towords her.' 'nothing marco .'

stars POV ;

HOW WAS I MENT TO GET MARCO TO FUCK OFF. I don't want him to play this game I cant risk it , but he wont give up. 'hey marco , do you think you could give me some alone time , for a while , I really need it.' he looked at me 'um sure star, what ever you want.' we walks closer and kisses me , his lips were warm and his skin was soft. WAIT WAT WHAS I DOING , JACKIE WOULD KILL HIM. I push im away , 'star wait-' 'im sorry'

the door was locked , my dream just became a worring nightmare for marco , what if they took a picture and tell everybody I forced him to kiss me .

*one notification.*

'marco and star sitting in a tree , about to lose there privacy. na jk it rhymed though. I just thought you were to distance your self from marco , oh well , anyway I sent marco a little present sighned by you , its coming tomorrow and you cant do nothing . toodles'

I text back as soon as possible .

'wait, please tell me why you are doing this'

'duh because I don't like you , and neathir will anyone else tomorrow , buh bye.'