Friends no matter what

|| if you can't watch svtfoe on tv sub to Marco Diaz on YouTube , that's where I watched it💗||

Stars POV :

'Wow So he Just strait up kissed you then . No hesitation what so ever ?'

'No kelly , but I mean I don't know how I felt when he kissed me , a lot just went through my head like all the positives if we then went out but then all the negatives.'

'Like what ?'

'Like how we we got together then split up , would we still be besties !? And what would happen with Jackie !?'

'She would probably be pisses at you.'

'I know she would probably bully me for being so close with ma-.'

'Star ?'

My head taped my mouth shut . How could I not have thought . Jackie hates me and Marco tougether . It would make sence if she was the ring leader to this game . Keeping me away from Marco . But I can't be 100% sure but I don't want to point her out then not be her , maybe someone who thinks I'm going out with Marco ? MAYBE ITS HAPPENING TO JACKIE TOO !?'

'STAR !?'

'Oh yea , sorry , I kinda floated off.'

'I saw. Anyway , maybe you should talk to Jackie , tell her what happend but come up with a code name for Marco , see what she would do.'

'Yea, I mean she is my only over kinda friend who doesn't hate Marco.'

'Yea.'

She took a sip of Kelly's home made hot coco and she opend the portal.

'Thx Kelly.'

'Anytime Star.'

Kelly's POV :

'Tad , she is gone.'

Tad hopped out the wardrobe

'I KNEW THERE WASNT SOMEONE CALL STEAR !'

'Duh you cute idiot.'

Marcos POV :

I sat in my bedroom still thinking about what the hell just happend. My friendship was doomed again , no apoligie could change that.

*thump*

Star was back , but she didn't leave her room , so I couldn't say anything to her . So what do you do when you can't talk to your friend and she has blocked you from everything ? Send letters .

Dear star

I am so so sorry for what I said and did , I guess I wasn't thinking strait or something was in the drinks. I get it if you are upset or mad , probably because I stole your first earth kiss , but I'm hurt to by what happend . Plz talk to me.

From you friend Marco .

I slid it under her door and waited for a reply .

*skip to 1:00am*

I was dead out . Friday night when I'm usually still up . I felt a poke on my right check .

'Marco ? Wake up?'

It was star . She had her hair in to very small space buns ( cus of her short growing hair.) and was wearing a dragon wonzie .

'Star.'

I jumped up.

'Listen Marco , don't be sorry for what happend. , we were probably just a little tipsy or lost ourselves . But you don't need to apologise . We are still gonna be besties no matter what.'

He voice kinda slid down why saying that last bit but I tried not to take notice . She hugged he tight .

'Star do you want to get some nachos?'

'I really do.'