the secrets of star butterfat

Stars POV :
'Janna , I- I'
*1 notification*
I open the text .

'Want Janna to play our games aswell , it's cute how you think I only have the one video , have you forgot about the one where you say 'I want new friends' Let's now keep the game between us now .'

'Star?' Janna said looking at me . 'Oh it's not what you think.' I say rubbing my tears away . 'It's the dogs.' Janna gives a sigh of relief . 'Ok , I'm gonna get Marco-'. 'NO' I shout to her . 'I mean , I'm gonna go take a shower so .' Janna nods and laughed 'Ok Star .' She left the room and then I gave a sigh of relief . Ugh this is going to be so hard . Next week is my birthday aswell , let's keep that low key like every year and maybe not remind Marco . Better yet don't talk to him , that will give him a hint .

Marcos POV :
Janna told me Star was gonna shower , but it's been broken for 3 days , she was lying . I went to go and knock on her door . 'Star , I know your not going to shower it's been broken for 3 days . Can I come in ?' 'Marco can you please just fuck off , I need to think.' She said getting pissed .

My mom walked pass . 'Marco , is star on her , you know peri-'. 'NO MOM' I said . 'Ok just asking , maybe I should speak to her.' My mum pushed me out the way . And opend the door. I tried to slip in but the door shut right in my face .

Angies POV :
'Star honey are you ok?' I asked dropping her washing on her bean bag. She looked like me when I got my devorce , she was broken . 'Yea . I'm , I'm , Oh fuck it I'm not ok.' She cryed into my arms . 'Star tell me what's up .' I said holding her in my arms 'is someone beinng mean at school?' 'No it's stress.' She said .

'Star it's only normal to be stressed .' I kissed her on her fore head and hugged her again . 'You will be fine , you are a beautiful bubbly girl , you will go back to normal.'

Star POV:
Little did that help . if i wanted to be normal i wouldn't be bubbly , i would be like everyone's . its stressful being me , i hide my feelings .

i was left in darkness why marco spammed my phone . i didn't want to have a phone anymore but i have to , i can't let the videos get released , i would actually kill myself . i grab my computer and go on you tube to want some aurora vs the forces of evil . i totally ship sam and aurora . *new youtube post from i hate star butterfly* i got the just as i was calming down aswell. being stupid and me , i opened it .

the video was titled : the secrets for star butterfat. now i was scared , like freaking out . i liked on the video to see what was said .

1- she 'accedently' cheated on tom (not true)

2- she hates children (again not true)

3 - she is a fucking bully (wtf not true)

4 - last she apparently has a club that forces people to star suside . (she must mean my support group to make them stop)

i shut my computer and cried . the thing is i had to go school tom and people are going to watch the video . oh fuck , I need to find the blades ,