Wand and notes

Toffees POV :

'JANNA DO I GIVE A SHIT RIGHT NOW !'

'I guess not , but I'm just saying.'

'FFS ! STAR WHERE ARE YOU !'

I swiped on the Cristal ball and looked down . I had to have a plan , I mean I always have one .
I look back on Star writing on a note pad viciously why her hearts were burning of joy on her face .

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT MISTA !?'

'Nothing Star . Just planning ahead'

'Ok , just it's creepy look at something else.'

'Hey don't give me a attitude you skank.'

She rolled her eyes and went back to writing. I felt pride . I did that , yay.

Now back to Marcos broken heart . I'm thinking of sending Star out and maybe trying to attack him . Or kidnap him and Janna . Something cus this shit is hard to think of , I have like only 2 other people to help . SO FUCKING HARD !

'Or you could make it simple and pretend I committed suside and point it at Marco and Janna and Tom and show them the edited letters from Jackie . Cus they don't know your behind it so...'

'Good point-'

'Or I could actually go kill myself for real cus I actually have nothing to live for and I don't rly love being in that room CUS THIS IS SO FUCKING DIRTY AND SMALL !'

'Why don't you take that room up the hall . Only on one condition.'

'I WILL DO ANYTHIBG !'

'You see the hearts on your check are removable and can be attached to any living soul. They contain power I want and then we will be stronger tougether . So I want your hearts.'

Stars POV :

Not gonna lie . I didn't rly know what power they contained , I saw them as u useless birthmark . But I agreed , mostly cus if I stayed in that room for a hour longer , I would die.

Anyway , Toffee got them and it was fucking painful . Then left along with the note and my j
wand , he used make up to cover the cheaks to Marco Janna and etc couldn't see .

I sat at his table and looked at the silver ball under me . All that was playin was Janna and Marco sitting watching tv and tom making something .

Showed how much they cared. Great people . Fucking can't wait for them to burn.

WHAT !? Sorry I just realised what I had being saying about people who once's loved me.

'Well it ok.'

'Ugh not you again!'

'Well you gave up your hearts for a nice room and more power , so don't back now.'

'Fuck off shade and let me think.'

'Ok.... I'll be back later now.'

Jannas POV :

'Well Marco watching home videos isn't helping you so just put he rest in the fire .'

'I can't believe we just watched videos of star and I for 3h'

Marco said rubbing the tears from his eyes'

*door bell noises over and over pissing Janna off*

'SOMEONE ANWSER THE FUCKING DOOR!'

'I will Janna just walk down.'

Tom said walking over.

'Hello ?'

'Hello . Is Marco Diaz here ?'

'let me get him. MARCO A LONG BLACK LIZERED IS HERE !'

'TOM !?'

I said imbarresed

'THATS SO RUDE!'

Tom rolled his eyes and walked to the sofa. We waited till Marco was finished.

Marcos POV :

The man held a note and stars wand with a down face .

'Is something wrong ?'

'Mr.diaz . Your friend star butterfly was found dead in a hotel room last night at 12:34 pm . We are sorry to tell you but this is her remaining . We have a letter signed from Janna and tom with your melted signature .
I'm so sorry.'

He walked away and I fell into the burning floor . I couldn't cry I couldn't physically do anything again . Every time I loose star she trys to kill her self and this time she did it ! It wasn't so long after Janna and tom came out . The had questions