Bye bye birdy

Stars POV :

I sat infront of a screen watching this shit happen , I couldn't help but laugh . I've never felt this control before .

What the hell is wrong with me

'It's simple star.'

'Huh ?'
I turned . Can he hear my thoughts ?

'Yes I can.'

'Oh ok. Why do I feel like this then . What is happening ?'

I felt like I was becoming what I dispised , I was becoming Jackie , and this is a lot.

'Well it's easy . You lost all control after what Jackie put you through , and now I'm letting you take control of the people who hurt you.
Also if it's useful to you , the girl who Marco slept with is here.'

'WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE!'

'Because , I feel like you would want to meet her.'

A girl stood in front of him , she was what I
want to be , she had a hour glass figure and great skin . She looked like she was a model , a model wearing Marcos hoddie .

'Hi I'm nova . I am so sorry . Marco never mentioned a girl friend. But he did mention how he had a shitty ex who was magic called star.'

'I'm Star.'

'Oh . I'm sorry.'

'UGH THIS PISSES ME OFF.'

Novas POV :

I'm like a double crosser . Visit Jackie often and she tells me what to do . Right now I need to play star and Marco like puppets or something like that.

Star looked like she was on a braking point and enjoying the pain of them. But she shouldn't be like that , she should be suffering.

'Hey tof , can I talk to you.'

'Ok . Bye bye star.'

'M8 what are you doing , your ment to make star feel pain , not do your dirty work and make her hate them . She is ment to go because of what your doing to them.'

'Well bird.'

He said circling me

'Don't call me that you div.'

'If I get her to play them , and they find out the hurt will be more fun . Just imagen the possibility's!'

'I-I guess. But I swear , if you don't follow this plan , get readdy for a mess and I'll take this into my own hands . You know what I'm capable of . And I have Jackie on me , so.'

'Bye bye birdy.'

Marcos POV :

Just imagen LOADS OF LOUD FUCKING GULPS r/n

I was so scared and so was Tom. Oskar held a gun and kept asking for money because of what star did . Who knew the damage she could cause .

That's my girl
Or was my girl

'Listen Oskar , we don't even like star.'

WAH

'We fell out . And let's just say I would be happy to steal money from her.'

'TOM WHAT THE HELL'

'Marco you have to admit it she is a bitch to you.'

This has to be a joke

'So you hate her ? Well welcome to the club. Boys untie them.'

As we were untied ,I felt dirty.

'Well I want the money and I really want to hurt someone , so I can do one of those things , why the other goes and fixes the other room.'

'SHOT GUN THE ROOM'

'TOM !'

'Ok tom go do that . Marco sit down . Maybe you would like to visit your ex up there.'

'JACKIE IS DEAD !?'

'No star , where else would she be if she wasn't here and didn't have the money.'

'Idk being held captive.'

'Probably not . Now let's get started.'

Jannas POV :

This was rly easy . I brought gummy Lego's so I didn't really feel anything , but it made my feet rly sticky . Then tom and Marco came home

'BABY OMG ARE YOU OK ! ARE YOU HURT!'

'I'm fine.'

Then Marco came in . He was bartered in bruises

'Tom did you let Marco take the pain ?'

'Psh no.'

'It's doesn't matter , apparently star is dead.'

'Marco do u believe that ? Just because she was with Jackie doesn't necersetly mean she is dead , she could be with her .'

'I guess'

'Just trust her .'