Day 9 <part 1>

Marcos POV :
I avoided star all morning . All her notes and pleading just made her more distanced. I left for school 30min early just to get away from her .

About 40min later the bus came . Jackie and I sat away from the people because she could see I was destroyed .

'Marco what's up?'

'J-just.' I brake down . If only you knew the pain to know your best friend had um the bird and the bees thing ( just finding a way not to say sex 😂 fuck I just said it.)

'Marco you can tell me , in your girlfriend I will love you no matter what , even if you cheat on my , again.'

'That was to make Noah jelous.'

'But I did nothing , oh well.'

'Anyway the thing is to do with Noah.'

'WHAT IS HE DOING !?'

'No it's what he did.'

'What did he do!?'

'S-star and Noah slept tougether when we just got out of a friend ship.'

Jackie was pissed

'HOW FUCKING DARE SHE!?'
She said looking at the home screen of my phone .

'She is such a slut.'

'I-I called a a hore.'

Our bus stopped toms stop.

'Hey tom.' I said walking past , no reply

'Tom?' I go and sit next to him.

'Marco have you noticed Star has been off ever since prom ?'

'Yea , but we aren't talking right now.'

'Why ?!'

'Because she slept with my ex bff.'

'Oh that's low.'

Tom huggs me , he must of felt bad for me.

Stars POV :

'B-but I-it rewend my friend ship.'
I broke down in pony heads um .
I just broke down.

'Aww gurl , we are gonna go out Tonight and start some dddrrraaaama with the old bounc house crew!'

I wiped away my tears and laughed a little . She always knew that to do when I was upset . She is not officly my best friend everywhere.

WAIT I JUST RELIZED MY DARE TODAY !
Marco never talking to me again😔

Jackies POV :

The picture snake posted was flawless . We had huge plans for it . We were gonna leek it everywhere . I don't know when but we were . She would never show her face again. Maybe kill her self with out us doing anything .

That's would be great !

MARCO IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE !
Nothing will get in the way of us . We love each other to the moon and back !