Marcos Dream

Marcos POV :

*dream*

I was watching my self at janna and toms wedding , I was sat next to Star and tom .
Star had just given her made of honour speech and was gazing at the room she was in. Of course her being from mewni , I didn't think she really understood any of this big celebration , but I knew she wanted one .

'PST marco.'

'Yea.'

'Will we ever have one of theese ?'

'Probably star.'

'When ?'

'When we think the time is right , and I can afford a ring.'

'Marco , you could give me a gummy ring and I wouldn't care.'

She said kissing me on the fore head . What the hell happened to us now. In the blink of an eye I was transported to another part of life , Star and I were sat on the sofa . All before Jackie came back ! We were just kissing , laughing and hugging . We were again talking about our future and kids . Since watching the real house wife's .

I wanted to leave that reality . It hurt to watch

Next I was in the Hotel , I could see both sides of the wall . Star one side , me on the other .

She was crying and I was laughing with that girl . Jackie was holding star . WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS REAITY ! Oh yea , she thinks I'm cheating on her .

I wanted to run to her , but in my dream , I was stuck In a bubble. I couldn't move out of it .

I sat on the bubble and hung my head. I transported many times but I didn't pay attention till I hurd stars voice again.

And a deep voice .

.

'Star this 'pain' you had last year affected you more then anyone . And what did your ex
Friends do , drag you out the after you jumped into ? No a lifeguard did . They don't care . Say it with me.'

'T-they don't care.'

'Louder.'

'T-ThEY dOnt caRe'

'LOUDER'

'THEY DONT FUCKING CARE ! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW ! AND WHAT THE HELL , WHERE THE FUCK AM I AND WHERE THE FUCK IS JACKIE WHY AM I JUST BRINGING ALL THIS UP
NOW !?'

'Well done , that's the inner me . And I don't fucking know you twat.'

I couldn't see the person Star was talking to , and why the fuck Star was agreeing with him/her . but I could safely say it wasn't Jackie.