Take my hand

// cough cough cough . I asked nicely so if your gonna be a bitch and criticise me . Please just don't read my book . It's that simple.\\
// also tell me what u think of this one . I might delete it and change it\\

Stars POV :

'Star ?'

'Star ?'

'Star ?'

'OMG STAR WAKE UP!'

I wasn't asleep I was just in shook . She wanted my help ? MY HELP. Star butterfly the one she was trying to kill like 2 years ago ! ANYONE ELSES THINK THAT IS FUCKING CRAZY SHIT !

'Jackie are you sure your talking to the right person . I'm Star , the one you tryed to kill.'

'Well Star , you asked for my help , so why not sweeten the deal by getting back at you cheating ex and ex friends . And I guess we can relate with the cheating , after all , when Marco and I were going out and he kissed you , he was cheating on you. How did you not see this coming ? Now.'

She lifted her hand out , a hand shake would seal the deal.

I let out a breath.

I lifted my arm. THEN THAT FUCKING LAUGH AGAIN.

I shut my eyes and pulled my hand out with grabbed jackies -

Then something happened .

That wasn't Jackie . It was my worst nightmare.

'Hello Star.'

'Sorry , what the fuck.'

'It's me Star . Toffee '

'W-what , h-how . WHAT THE HELL!'

'Well it was easy actually . When Jackie was going to jail she had 1 phone call , so she called me to finish the business . Who better then me . I can make you something your not.'

'No no I discard my deal.'

'Too late . You know everything about Jackie . And who wants you now. NO ONE . Your mom and dad were probably praying for you to go . Remember what they said when you went back to mewni.'

My mum and dad were panicked but disiponted that I wouldn't fight for myself.

'Now come on Star . Take my hand and you will be strong .'