little games

INSTA - iz.cxx SC-iz.zy8

marcos POV:

i held star for a long time. it was really heart braking to see her like this , i just had never sullen her like this . she was always the happy girl who never let anyone get to her. "marco *sniff* I'm so scared" star said "star i know your are , but you can't cut yourself up over this." she looked up at me "marco if i don't they will hurt you" she snuggled her head back into my wet hoodie. she must really care about time to do that . "i just don't want them to hurt you or something else" i wanted to ask what she meant by video but i didn't want to make her more upset . "listen star , you need to stop cutting , i know they might come after me but i want you to be safe , i can't let you do this. she let go and bounced on to her bed . "i just want everything to go away" she said . i sat on her bed and stroked her hair , *23 notifications* star went for her phone and i smacked her hand "ouch marco" star said taking her hand back . "star I'm not gonna let you answer the computer , I'm gonna take it." i got up to leave but star grabbed my hand "marco i don't want to be aloe tonight , could you stay?"i blushed a little "um sure star"

stars POV:

marco grabed a blanket and joined me

. "thx marco" i said hugging him once again "its fine star" he planted a kiss on my for head and my cheeks lit up. i tried to hide them "star you have a purple heart on your for head" marco said rubbing at it "ugh" i pulled it off . tbh i have never let so may of my flingings out before , it felt good though. at midnight marco had fallen asleep with me in his arms , i was still awake . my computer was going off and so was my phone, it echoed in the bin . i had to get to it . i quickly slit out of marcos arms and walked out the room . i grabbed my phone from the bin . this time a call was going off , i anwsers.

star ; hello
unknown; hello star ,i see you little friend knows your secret , so lets play a game with him aswell
stars ; NO leave marco out of this , you started with me you will finish with me
unknown ; brave choise but we are still gonna play the game . 30 days I'm going to mess with you , i will tell you what to do . if you miss or fail a order the video and other privet stuff gets relsed. have fun .

the call ended and i turned around to see marco climb out of bed . "star? where are you?" he sounded panicked i walk back into my room "marco i just went to the bathroom don't worry." i clime back into bed . "thank god" he says planting another kiss on my for head "marco , could you stop that its kinda weird" FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT "ok sure" i nuzzle into him and actually fall asleep , thank god