Not your fault

Marcos POV :
I didn't see star in another class . Or on the bus . I started to worry . 'Mom is star home?' I shout in the door way . 'No honey , is she ok?' My mind starts to think about star blacked out in the school bathroom . 'Marco ? Are you ok?' I turn and grab my bike and ride too school , preying she is ok and that she is there .

Stars POV :
I made a clean get away . All these years on my own and now I'm fighting my fights all alone . There is now no going back . No making this shitty day alright . I walk past the Diaz house 1 last time . Marco is stood in the door way , so I run past him .

I felt terrible . I had to leave him a note .

I grab my phone . 'Ok Star text him then block his number . No communication means he will be safe.' As I sent my good bye text to Marco , I carried on walking . I don't exactly know where I ended up but there was a lake and a big felid , perfect for a tent

. At 7:15pm (after everything was set up) I did get really hungry . And I did only have £2.95 in my pocket . I searched my bag and my other bag for anything , nothing . And I couldn't promise that if I left I wouldn't find this place again .

Marcos POV :
She wasn't at school and no teacher had seen her . When it got to 7 I was in fall fear for her life , and my mom was tearing her hair out.

*1 notification*

It was star . I called my mum over and she let out a sigh .

'Hey Marco , it's me Star,
Now this is not your fault , non of this is . I've chosen to run away , don't send a search party I wanted to do this . Please don't be affended . I love you all , Marco I left u something in my room, please take care of it . I-I love you guys.'

'Oh Marco.' My mum said pulling me into a hug . I was devastated . 'Marco it's not your fault , but we do need to find her.' I gave my. Mum a obvious look . I called , texted and emailed Star , but each time ,I got the same reply :

I'm sorry the number you have
Texted/called/emailed has blocked
You. If this is incorrect please email
O2 or call +44 1223456789

This was so frustrating . I call Janna in a hurry . She might know where she is .

'Janna ?'
'Yo marco'
'HAVE YOU SEEN STAR!?'
'Na she didn't show up to lessons but she did walk down east street.'
'Thankyou'
'Is She Ok?'
'No she ran away , she blocked my number so I can't contact her and I'm freaking out!'
'Marco she is a beautiful princess-'
'Yea I know but does that not scare you , beautiful girl alone and vonirable ?'
'True but she has her wand . I'll come over in 5min and I'll help , bye.'

As the call ended , I reread the text . 'Marco maybe you should see what star left you?' My mom said putting her yellow coat on.' 'Yea.' I walk upstairs and into stars room . It had barely anything in there apart from her wand. It lay there with a note .
~take care Marco , use it as much as you want , don't loose that charger because I've got the sissiours.~

Stars POV :

As I climbed in to the tent , I kept in feeling really bad . I could if just said I went back to mewni . I mean I might in 2 days . 'AAAHHH.' GLOSSIRIC shouted in my bag . 'WHERE AM I!?' I open the bad and glossiric comes out . 'Star where are we?' 'Um , on a little camping trip that will last forever.' 'Forever ?' I held my hair and started to sweat. 'Does Marco know?' 'NO listen I ran away , please don't tell anyone.' He looks at me . 'Well if your parents ask I could say your training but why did you run away ?' He looks at me . 'Because of what's been going on . I need to protect the Diaz family.' 'Monsters? But you killed them all 3years ago when you were 14 .' 'Not that kinda monster .' Glossiric huggs me and then let's go . 'I'm gonna go and get some chicken from KFC , want anything?' 'Na I'm ok'