day 11 <part 2>

stars POV:

after eating our amazing burritos ,I asked marco for jackies home phone so I could call her. she was my only other kinda friend apart from janna and tom. anyway she answered and said to meet her at 12:00 so ill meet her then. back to my bed room.

i looked down a my bed . laying on it was everything i loved and behind it a log burner that my mom put in ages ago.

'ok star what one can you easily replace , wand? no book ? NOPE .' my heart checks broke '. my fav picture of me and marco was about to go to flames . '

i let out a sigh and threw it in . it just slowly burned me . i sat facing the fire till it was all gone . marco came to check on me but i just told him to fuck off . your probably wondering why I'm being so dramatic , well again , MY FAVE AND BEST MEMORIE OF MARCO AND I.

*alarm ring tone*

it was 11:55 , i was on be late .

i grabbed my yellow star bag and shoed my phone in there . i sprinted for miles . rain was slowly covering my face why the wind was making my bag go everywhere .

'JACKIE'

i shouted across the park. she looked around like she was looking for marco , but there was no marco just a star

'star ? what did you want to meet ?'

'because i need tot talk to you about something.'

'listen star tbh i don't want to talk to you , sure that picture of you mad marco was edited perfectly but still-'

she covered her mouth . mine was wide open

'h-how did you know it was edited ?'

'god star are you that idiotic , i praticly just told you I'm 1 of those fab people.'

'i-im gonna tell'

'you won't be telling anyone dear, because everything on your include will be hacked again and put online for everyone to see.'

'I CAAN STILL TELL.'

'star if you do , ill show this.'

she brought up her phone , it was a deleted video from about 6 years ago before i came to earth . something along the lines of me saying that i had to destroy earth and then me giving up and staying with the Diazes.

'WGERE DID YOU GET THAT?'

'oh i have connections.'

'YOU FUCKING BITCH.'

'star , i may be evil but there are children in the park.'

'oops.'

'ok im not gonna wait anymore of my air on you , unless its text.'

she walked off . my best friends gf was 1 of these people who was tormenting my life . and i couldn't do nothing . if every vid got out and the one about me destroying earth , my wand and everything would be destroyed and i would probably be wearing orange.

marcos POV :

i was actually quite happy star an jackie were gonna meet up , they could become friends . getting coffee and then watching girl movies like mean girls (even know i fucking love that film more then jackie or star.'

about 1 later star came back , she was socking wet from rain and make up was all down her face. she wanted to cry , i could tell . i wen to hug her but she just ran upstairs and slammed her door shut .

i sat on the other side like in frozen when the sing the song do you want to build a snow man

'star what happened?'

'nothing , marco I'm fine,'

my mom walked past

'marco telll me the truth is star on her per-'

'MOM STOP ASKING THAT , HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW.'

'geez sorry bubs.'

she carries on walking

'star please open the door'