Day 10 <part 2>

Stars POV :

'So mr.-'

'Snake call me snake..'

'Ok snake , why did you want to meet me?'

'Let's just say , I know everything.'

I was frozen . He must be one of the people on the text group . My hands held onto the car chair

'You didn't anwser my question.'

I replied still clutching my chair . He gave a smirk why he lit a ciggeret

'Want one ?'

I nodded .

'Well Star . I'm meeting you because our leader couldn't . But we wanted to meet you to tell you why we are doing this . I would like you to put everything you could have contact with in the box . If pictures are leaked of us , we have extras everywhere . So don't even try.'

I placed everything in the box apart from my necklace . It had a little camera , invade something happend .

'There that's everything.'

'Good.'

We drove in the car for about 16 min till we reached this big abandoned building . It was bricks and there was spray paint all over the walls .

'Where are we ?'

'This is where your first dare was meant to be , but you failed. I have a job that I need a lab rat for eg.. you.'

'What are they ?'

'Just some drugs , like a new weed and stuff.'

I didn't want to do it , smoking alone was hard , tbh I didn't want to do any of it ! He put his cold hand on my shoulder and walked me in .

The place was full of druggys , it was like there candy shop or a girls Superdrug.

'Ok just sit down and let the men do there job.'

They poked me with a needle , and everything went black.

Marcos POV :

'Yes she went in a black car with a guys in a suit.'

'Ok , marco do you know the number plate ?'

'Yea it was something like DUO 67Q.'

'Ok.'

Jackie held my hand . I knew the school couldn't do much but we were told if we see something like that , to go and report it .
+ I hand Hurd from her and school ended in 12min.

Jackie and I walked to the bench out side .

'Marco , again , don't panic she is a magic princess with a wand.'

'Jackie you don't get it ! She may be a princess with a wand but that won't always protect her ! She is weak right now . Have you seen the state of her !?'

'I have but-'

'But nothing , I just want to be alone right now.'

Jackies POV :

Marco looked away from me . I was full of anger . And a bit if saddens .

*one notification*

Snake: SHE BLACKED OUT

Me : WTF ! JUST DROP HER OUT SIDE THE DIAZ HOUSE AND RUN

Snake : OK

Bird : hi