Finally 11:00

Marcos POV :
I couldn't sleep , something was wrong with star , she doesn't ask questions that won't come with a meaning/answer .

I did some online searching of stuff like this in movies , because it happens a lot . After hours of searching and constantly Looking up at the clock , it was 11:00 , I had to go to bed .

But I got destructed ,

I got a text from a unknown number .

I was nervous about opening the text because this could be anything a virus , someone I don't know, a death threat .

I hesitantly open the phone and open my messages .

I opened the text .

I was angry , scared and shocked .
My best friend and my ex best friend , in bed , tougether .
It was horrible , Star was kissing Noah why he had his hand in his hair . A duvet was over them .
I got all red . Then I got another text

:hey Marco let's just call me the secrets teller . This picture was taken by Star the day after you and Noah became ex besties . Don't blame Noah , it was star .
From- unknowing

I punched my wall and held my hands . I was so fucking pissed .

I kicked my door and walked strait to stars room. I smashed down her and wouldn't stop . I didn't think about her being innocent , I was so pissed .

After minutes of trying , I finally got it open . I grit my teeth and looked everywhere for her.

'STAR WE NEED TO TALK !? GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!'

Stars POV :

I hid . I could hear Marco . When he was mad , he was mad .

'STAR!'

I used my wand to place a speeker on the other side of. My room and went deeper into my closet so he wouldn't hear me.

'Hey bestie.'

'OH DONT FUCKING BESTIE ME YOU HORE!'

'M-Marco ? Let me speak-'

'NO STAR IM PISSED YOU KNOW I HATE THAT DICK YET YOU HAD THE TIME TO SLEE WITH HIM ! I PROTECTED YOU FROM HIM FOR A REASON!'

'Marco'

'BUT YOU DUMB MEWMAN SLEPT WOTH HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME ! I HATE YOU STAR BUTTERFLY !'

'MARCO!'

'WHAT!?'

'Listen , it was ages ago.'

'SO?'

'So , it's in the past.'

'YEA BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SLEPT WITH ONE FOR YOUR EX BEST FRIENDS !? WAIT WHY AM I GIVJNG YOU A BENIFIT !?'

Marco punches my wall and slams my room door shut .

I wanted to cry . So I did . It was horrible .
My best friend hated me . And he called me 1-a dumb blond and 2- a hore , FOR SOMETHING AGAIN I DIDNT DO !?

Marcos POV:
I walked back to my room. Just wondering what I said . I've said a lot of terrible things to star but I have never gone that far . I need help.
I need to talk to Jackie . She will know what to say

// hey guys , I'm sorry 1- this chapter is terrible I'm just really tired .💗 will probably be back to normal in 50min\\