Notice along with the story

I'm sorry but I'm gonna discontinue the book after this chapter . People can be cruel and it's hard , so yea .
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
Xx
X
X

Xx
X
X

X
X
Xx

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Xx

X
X
X
C
C
C
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Just kidding but my interweb isn't working , so I'm not gone but I won't be able to post for the next couple days . Xx anyway to the story :

Jannas POV :

As night turned into a sleepless one , day came . My panic levels were high because , IDK!

When I decided to leave tom in bed constant banging was going on . I thought it was the duck running into the wall like always but no the duck is in therapy because of the egg tom ate .

I turn to the door and it fell out the hooks. There stood Marco Diaz.

'MARCO DIAZ WHAT THE HELL!?'

'Janna I am so so so sorry , this girl nova explained everything to me . Janna plz forgive me.'

'Well well Marco Diaz is knocking down my door to beg for forgiveness. Thank god you didn't wake tom up .'

'So...'

'Of course I forgive u dummy your one of my best friends !'

Marco smiled for the first time in a while and it was nice to see.

'Marco come in , I'll wake up tom and you can tell us exactly what's going on Ok ?'

'Ok.'

I sat marco down and ran up the stairs to tom.

'Thomas wake up.'

He didn't move . I climbed over onto the bed and whispered in his ear.

'Thomas baby wake up,'

But that didn't work.

'THOMAS WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BITCH.'

Then he woke up.

'God Janna you could have woke me up more nicely.'

'Fuck you tom. Now get down stairs , marco is here '

'Why the hell is he here !?'

'He came to apologise now come on'

'Janna no-'

'THOMAS IM A PREGNANT LADY YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH ME R/N!'

'Ok Ok , I'll come down stairs.'

'Thankyou.'

Marcos POV :

'So Marco what happened ?'

'Well tom , star :::: couple hours later cus I'm a lazy bitch;;: so star isn't dead and is working with the guy who gave me that letter that I guys wrote about Jackie.'

'Woah . That's a lot of info.'

'Well what are you waiting for u lazy boys , let's go and find her.'