What the hell is wrong with us

Marcos POV :

'SHIT JANNA THAT HURT !'

'Sorry Marco , just bite down on something , I need to clean the cuts.'

As Janna patched up all the cuts and stuff , she looked different

'Janna are you ok ?'

'Marco I'm fine , j-just a little confused . Now let me finish.'

'Why are you confused.'

'Nothing Marco just leave it'

'Is it tom ?'

'Maybe.'

'Listen Janna tom just needs you to be safe and OOOUUUCCCCHHH!'

'MARC I SAID IT DOSENT MATTER NOW LEAVE IT ALONE!'

She looked down and wrapped my hand in a bandage.

'I'm sorry Janna.'

'I'm sorry to Marco . I'm sorry this happened to you and Star , I shouldn't of told Star that Jackie was back , maybe then they would of left you guys alone.'

*one notification*

Janna looked Strait at her phone.

'Janna ignore it . I'll anwser it , you just go and find tom and talk with him.'

As Janna hugged me goodbye , I went for the phone . The text turned into a call.

'H-hello ?'

'Hello sport.'

The voice was light and dark , a voice I had hurd but under a microphone or something

'Seems like you have lived to the expectation but worst is yet to come . I've had a knock off about what's going on , so make sure you prey now.'

'Wait wha-'

'I'm sorry but the person you called as ended please leave a message after the time , if you would like to recorded your message press 1-'

'End.'

Stars POV :

'Well done Star.'

'Very well done.'

I sat at a long black table with toff on one side and Jackie handcuffed to the other. Now of course I didn't know what to do because Todd had been Jackie in the hotel so I didn't know how the real Jackie felt about me , so I said nothing.

'So , what do I do now ?'

I asked fiddling with my fingers

'What do you think . Your practically a minion and minions work for there owner ? Now , let's let the real games begin . And I think the first one should be them living with there greatest fear.'

'No I think it should be splitting Janna nd tom up.'

'NO THE FEAR ONE'

'NO SPLITTING JANNA AND TOM UP!'

'NO FEAR!'

'JANNA AND TOM!'

'SHUT UP ! Omg let's just make this one easy . Maybe like you know in the Peter Pan movie when they are put into water , well we should do that but the water rises?'

The looked at me , in utter disbelief . I wish I didn't say that .

Then they clapped

What the hell is wrong with us