Anxitey has no bonds

Stars POV:
12:00 (midnight)
I'm held captive by the hole inside . This wasn't good . How those texted changed how I felt was crushing. I was cracking at the sound of my phone . They wouldn't stop. I wanted Marco to hold me , he made me feel so safe . I got our my bed with my phone . I took a deep sigh and knocked on his door . 'Marco?' I said braking down with tears . I got another text .
'Ha Star , I hacked ur iCloud , let's see what you have been up to.' Oh my fucking god . I was so fucking scared . I didn't want to be alone , yet I didn't want to tell anyone . I'm so fucking broken . Where was Marco in my only time of need . I needed him . Or else something stupid was gonna happen

Marcos POV :
One call turned into 2 and 2 turned into 23 . Star wouldn't stop . It was weird that she would do this . But I took no notice . I was just letting loose and making people happy , not meeting my problems invade my life . Like star. It was the perfect way to live . 'Marco let me see your phone .' Jackie said taking it out my pocket . 'God Star is clingy.' She said 'and block.' She said . I looked down to see Jackie had blocked stars number . 'Jackie wtf.' I said 'you can unblock her when you get home . Just focus on me you and the dance floor like at prom.' She said turning me around . 'And Star is probably fine , she can take care of herself.'