Feels right

Marcos POV ;

MY DREAM IS COMING TRUE ! SHE IS GONNA BLEED DO DEATH AND I WASNT THERE ! JACKIE WILL BECOME A STRIPPER AND ILL HAVE A SON. I SWER TO GOD THIUGH IF STAR DIES I WILL HAVE A FUCKING MELT DOWN .

I sprinted to Tesco , I guess tom came out of hiding to see . There was a crowd , bandages , blood. Janna looked at me . 'M-Marco.' She side hugged me why holding stars head . People were calling 999 and 911 . It's just stopped , my heart . She held my life , she was my best friends even if she didn't feel the same way . I took her hand and kissed it

'God , if your up there , you will bring this angle back to life ,
I will never let this happen again.'

I sat there and Janna was rubbing my back , Tom was calling my mom , telling her what happend .

'MARCO !?.' Jackie said skating pass .
She threw her skate bord and ran to me .
'Aww baby are you hurt ? What happend ? Don't cry.?'
She pulled my face and kissed it multiple times .

She looked up and she was kinda distracted , not by star , something else . But I didn't ask .

'Excuse me could you please move ?'
A nurse said lifting Star up
'Come one miss.'
Janna followed them into the ambience .

Stars POV:
-In head-
'Hello ? Where am I ? Marco ? Jackie ? THOMAS !?'

My mind was black .
I sat down and 2 remote layed next to me . They both had 2 buttons , live or death and the other , watch or listen .

I clicked the watch button.
-out of mind-

*deep breath*
'Janna?'
She looked at me with her red puffy eyes
'OMFG STAR.' She was so happy
'What happend ?'
'I- you - there was so much blood - a-and Marco-'
'IS HE OK !?'
'He is Fine , he is in the car behind us.'

It took about 20min to get to the hospital .
And when I got there I was rushed into a room.
I kept on telling them I was fine but everyone just told me I wasn't .

Marcos POV:

We got into the hospital , Jackie and tom ran to reception why me and my mom run to stars room. As we walked in Janna and star were sat talking about , I don't know .

'Hey Mrs.diaz' Janna says handing her a bittke if tissues
'Hellos Janna.'
I push strait pass and into the chair next to Star .
'Star your ok!'

'Yea marco I'm Fine , just a little hiccup , no big deal.'

'Star it is a big deal , what's going on with you ?'

'Marco if I tell you you will get hurt.'
'Star are you crazy , nothing will happen, are you just crazy?'

'What do you think I'm crazy , the best people are , but trust me marco , you will get hurt and so will everyone else.'

Stars POV

They all kinda laughed at me . Everyone in my mind . Am I crazy ? Na I have proof.

'Ok I'm just gonna give Star some stitches then she can leave.'
The doctor said ,

He sew my arm up and told me I could leave when I was readdy .

'Star you have to come home tonight , you can't camp tonight.' Marco said
Jackie face looked frustrated because I think they were going out .

'Ok.'

We left like 2h later because I physically couldn't move my arm . Mrs Diaz hunted through my stuff and took everything I could possibly hurt my self with ( dw I have one in my pocket)