What ever you say

Marcos POV :

*knocking on door.*

'Marco ? What are you doing here ? It's 6:00.'

'I know Jackie I just wanted to hang out , maybe.'

'Sure come in.'

Stars POV :

Now let me tell you a little something about anxiety

Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time . It's the fear of failure but no urge to be protective . It's wanting someone to talk to but hate socialising , it's wanting to be lonely but people force them self into your life . It's the feeling of every problem being dropped on you at once and paralysing you so you can't move out of it.

When people say they get it they probably don't , even if they have had anxiety , it's all diffrent . Someone's could be about failing then someone's could be about socialism . All diffrent .

As I wiped away the tears and turned the light off . A rock was thrown at me window .

'Star ?'

'TOM WTF!?'

'I need to speak to you. Come down.'

'Ok.'

I climb out the window . And I slipped .

'STAR!'

I fell into toms arms .

'Wohh we cearful.'

'Sorry I've never climbed out of a window , it's not something I do every day Tom .'

'I guess.'

'Anyway what do you want ?'

'I just wanted to tell you that Marco l-l-l.'

'I know . I found the letter .'

'What.'

'Tom I found the letter.'

'Then why didn't you replay !?'

'I didn't read it all , the ink bleed , all that was left was the words :

Star I love but Jackie '

'Ugh Star the letter just said that he loved you but he also loves Jackie.'

'What.'

'Star.'

'Hold up . No that's not right . Marco isn't meant to love me , this is a funny joke.'

'No joke.'

'Oh god.'

'What wrong ?'

'I-I can't . W-what about everything that's happend . Everything is so awkward between up r/n why the hell did he do this . Last time we propabaly spoke I told him strait up he was the reason I was cutting.'

'Star calm down. Breath.'

'I-I can't .'

Tom shouted up to Janna who came out the door . She reacted but it was fake.

'Ok I'll take star . Come on.'

As we walked up stairs.

'Star why did you react like that ?'

'Janna because last time we probably spoke we fell out . What he has just done my have just wreaked or bonded the relation ship , it's messing my head .'

'But Star.'

'No janna . I just want to not deal with one more relationship. I may love Marco but I can't we have fallen out and I'm under stress .'

'WAIT YOU LOVE MARCO!?'

'Janna shut up.'

'Starco'

'Janna no. Shut up. I don't mean it like that.'

'What ever you say.'