Jackies plan

Jackies POV ;

'Here you go sir.'

Marco can in as fast as he would because it was raining , I drove to the back door and sprinted into stars room .

She was sat on her bed flicking through tv shows. Then she noticed me . She literally looked like she was about to shit her self . Am I really that scary ? AWESOME !

'Star marco diaz is next door.'

'What ?'

'Yep . Marco Diaz your boyfriend.'

'Why ?'

'I don't know, but he isn't alone.'

'What ?'

'He is with a girl .'

Ok so yea . Starco is terrible . Task one brake them up then go after Janna and Tom easy.

'No he isn't .'

'Oh really.'

'He wouldn't.'

'Oh But he did. Stepping out of this faze star . I may be a terrible person but this ain't a lie . Trust me on this one.'

'Why should I trust you ?'

'Well , you should. What is I get you proof.'

'Jackie what ever you do I can't trust you . You have lied , and I can't .'

'Fine the one time , I try , you let him get in with another girl . I have tried to tell you , dont say I didn't tell you say.'

Ok I need to get some kind of proof . Make her think that . Maybe she would join me . Ugh what about Janna and tom . I CAN GET THEM TO WRITE A LETTER CONFIRMING IT AND BOT TELL MARCO.

I know what I can do . I have old recordings of when Marco and I were dating . I'll say to Star I put a microphone there and let her listen to the recordings .

I'm a fucking master mind.

\\ Thankyou to my m8 Lisa for helping me write this chapter\\