Engaged

'IZZY WHERE ARE YOU !!?'

'I have a life.'

'DONT LIE WE KNOW YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!'

'True.'

Naaaa ima working on a long one which is now

Jannas POV :

For a guy who takes karate and a guy who can move with fire , they are lazy . Now I'm a pregnant woman so they should be pulling me but here I am pulling them . LIKE MARCO THIS IS YOUR SOAL MATE AND WHO YOU SAID U WOULD MARRY !?

After just hours of waking I had to take a brake , I like couldn't walk or stand . Who thought having a child would make you feel this bloated and tired .

'JJAAAANNNAA ! NO TIME TO BE LAZY STAND UP LETS GO !'

'Marco Diaz you will shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you right now .'

'Ok Ok , god just chill .'

'Ok . Thanks . Where did Tom go ?'

'Oh I think he went to the water fountain . Something about hair on fire , I don't know I don't listen to him.'

'Me eaither . Probably should though . I mean it's not that long till I'll have another kid listening to him.'

'They can listen to you to .'

'Yea I guess but Marco look how I treat you .'

'Yea but that's because you don't like me . You will love this kid . Did you ever see that episode of friends where Ross got a monkey to see how he would be with his kid . And that moment when the monkey is in hospital and he grabs his thumb everything is ok ?'

'Nope .'

'Oh well , never mind then . All I'm saying is you haven't killed your duck yet.'

'Aha I guess . Thankyou Marco . And for what it's worth , if you and Star ever have a kid , you would be a great role model and dad.'

'Thankyou Janna , but at this rate I'm not getting my hopes up . Star still thinks I'm a cheat.'

'Well when we find-'

'If we find her.'

'You can tell her everything and tom and I can explained the hole note thing.'

'I'm not gonna lie when I say that I feel like we have been put through let then Star.'

'Yea but , I don't know what to say to that apart from we owe star.'

'HEY JANNAS AWAKE ! COME ON LAZY !'

'TOM SHUT THE FUCK UP ! I DRAGGED YOU MILES AND IM PREGNANT!'

'Hey ! I'm my defence in friends-'

'WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MARCO WITH THIS SHOW !'

Toff POV ;

'YOU WHAT !'

'I'm sorry but I told you if things got out of hand I would tell Marco , and look at Star she is sat talking to herself . She had gone crazy and had gone from a cute lil peach to a dark wizard . OPEN YOUR EYES ! She is dead inside.'

'That's what I wanted. Think about it nova. I gave her the option to stay and have the power she wanted and she chose this life , so don't come at me with the ''she didn't want this" because she did , now if you knew best , you would kick yourself out.'

'I'm not going anywhere . Not until you let star be .'

'Ha , I don't see that happening. STAR !'

As I shouted her name and tall blonde walked in . He look had been swapped for a more evil one and her hearts still missing . She actually looked human .

'Star please remove this "guest"who may I also add gust got engaged to marco .'

'WHAT !? No I didn't are you fucking mad . Look at him.'

Stars eyes bursted open her soft blue eyes now dark purple nova at the centre of them. She grabbed the brunett by the hair and held her up to then throw her out the door and covering her in web.

'Nicely done butterfly.'

Stars POV :

My head still hurts . And Marco is Engaged ...
Marco is engaged...

Marco is engaged .

What .

I don't have the phisical energy to Freak out. All through this I had the hope he would tell me it's a lie but , HE IS FUCKING MARRYING HER !

I ran over to the crystal ball thing and. Looked at what Marco was doing :

|| marco is saying what stars and his wed would look like , should of said that earlier but I'm lazy ||

'So , there would be pink ?'

'Yes Janna and white.'

'White on a wedding , down in Hell Janna wore red.'

'Well this is not hell its earth , anyway the place would be like a castle and she would stand at the edge of the alter in her long dress . Everyone would look at her and think . "How did Marco the safe kid" pull a hottie like that?" And I would just stand there and smile . She would look like a Unicorn.'

'That's so sweet marco , she would love it .'

I stepped away from the ball and smashed it .

'THATS ALL THE THINGS I WANT YOU CUTE STUPID DICK !'

I continuously smashed it until the voices came back again.

'Stars , stars calm down and go and try on more clothes .'

'No keep smashing.'

'Or write more shit out.'

'OMGAWD YESSSSSSSSSSSS.'

'Ha that's new.'

'OH MY GOD SHUT UP.'

'Star hey listen just do what we say then we will ok?'

'Ok.'

I said rolling my eyes .

Marcos POV :

'Oh and for the honey moon we would go on a cruise all around the world , places Star has only dreamed of seeing.'

'Marco Diaz I would go gay if I wasn't already married.'

'Tom that's a little creepy . Also your going to have a kid ?'

'I was joking.'

'Anyway on that note , come on Marco and tom we better keep walking , I don't really want to walk in the dark.'

'Oh but I like walk gin the dark it's nice and peaceful.'

'It's won't be with a pregnant lady screening at you !'

'You are using the pregnancy card a lot now.'

'Well yea , I do keep forgetting and I don't want others to forget that ima have a half demon child with my fave guy.'

''Aww I love you to honey.'

'Come here and give me a kiss tom.'

'And me being socially weird , I'm gonna go and stair at a leaf for how ever long kissing takes for you guys.'

Shit .
is 1034 words .