Muse x Musician!Tomboy!Reader-Snow Hallaition-Part 3

A/N- Now lets continue with this love game shall we~ Enjoy!
____________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I giggled a bit since Umi passed out with both of them blushing their faces off. I look over to see the others had the same reaction as me.

"Ok who's next?" Nozomi purred.

"I'll go" Honoka said shyly but still smiling and spun. The bottle landed on Rin. Rin just smiled trying to keep her enthusiasm. Honoka smiled too and grabbed her kiss. It was a '20 second kiss' Honoka showed Rin. They both look at each other and kiss not doing anything else.

I again blush and look at Max waging his tail in amusement. I raise a brow at him he just sat there looking at me innocently. Rin and Honoka pull away.

"I'll go next!" Nico shouted and spun the bottle and it landed on Hayano. Hayano just played with her fingers while looking down at the floor.

Nico gave her a smile and pulled out her kiss. I have never seen Nico get any redder in all my years. She pulled out a 'regular kiss for 15 seconds'. That doesn't sound as bad Nico is just overreacting.

"Nic-" Hayano was interrupted by Nico kissing her and holding it for 15 seconds.

All I see is Nozomi giggling at the site of the two. Wow a lot of giggles lately, I'm surprised she's not dying of laughter yet.

"Time's up" Maki said while twirling her hair. Nico pulled back and smiled Hayano did the same.

"Ok my turn~" Nozomi smiled like someone was gonna be her victim. It landed on Eli, Nozomi giggled and took out her kiss. She took out a 'heated kiss'. Eli was flustered and so red she could be confused for a tomato.

Nozomi tackled Eli to the ground and smashed her lips on Eli. I looked away and felt like was gonna die from a nosebleed.

Hang on one second does this mean I'm with Maki?! I looked over and saw she was thinking the thing and looked away.

"T-times up you two" I said. They pull away leaving a trail of saliva. Yup now I really wanted to die from a nosebleed.

"Well looks like you two are the last ones who haven't kissed so pick your kiss." Kotori said glaring at Maki. In fact they all were glaring at her. I pulled out a kiss, I feel like passing out. We got a 'heated lap kiss' I showed Maki she just blushed and nodded.

I pulled a chair out and sat down and got Maki on me. We leaned in and kissed. 'So soft' I thought and pulled her closer, submerging our lips together. I could feel eyes burning through me and I know why. I could tell the girls were jealous. I felt Maki pull me closer by wrapping her arms around me,bringing us closer. My chest was pushed with hers I could feel her heartbeat. I wanted this to last longer. Unfortunately, needed to breath so pulled away leaving a trail of saliva between us.

"Was *pant*that good *pant* enough" I said and looked at Nozomi. She giggled, Maki was out of breath too.

"Yes it was Y/Nchii~" the others just stared in awe and jealousy. "But I think we all deserve a kiss from Y/Nchii don't you guys think" Nozomi said. They all nodded, I gulped a bit then Maki got off me.

One idol by one they sat on my lap and kissed me. Oh man could this day get any better. It felt like being kissed by angels, although I knew I would crave more soon. Who says I cant have nine girlfriends who are idols. When they were all done I broke the silence and grabbed my guitar.

Aishiteru Banzai!
Koko de yokatta
Watashitachi no ima ga
Koko ni aru