[Love Live] Theif! A-RISE x Officer Reader- Part 2

A/N- Here's Part 2! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Lemon

____________________________________
Reveal the Thieves!

*Tsubasa's POV*

"She was a cute one~" Anju giggled.

"Ah her face! So pretty," Erena sighed.

I took off my mask and set it on the table. I grasped the jewel with three fingers. Shiny and red, definitely worth a fortune.

"I wonder what school she goes to," I questioned.

"Have you seen the other night guards? They're Muse members" Erena proclaimed.

"Which means her school must be Otonokizaka High," Anju finished.

"Very well then. We'll visit them tomorrow for a quick hello," I conclude.

*Y/N's POV*

"All done with this outfit, Kotori!" I said holding up Nozomi's dress.

"Ah! That looks cute! You're getting better at this Y/N!" Kotori encouraged.

"Well not really," I held up my left hand with a bandage on the palm.

"Hehe. You can go and help Umi now, I just have to finish the last one," She said.

"Sure thing," I reply and walk out of the room to help Umi and Maki with the song.

*****

"SHAMELESS!" I hear Umi yelled along with a faint thud.

"That's not good." I nervously sighed and open the door.

As I suspected, Umi laid flat on the floor. Along with an unexpected scene. Three girls in different uniforms surrounding Maki on the piano. Her face matched her hair, I see her hands trembling on the tiles. One girl played with a strand of her hair, Another hugged her from behind, and the last one had her chin in hand.

Maki looked at me with panicked eyes.

"Y-Y/N!" Maki stuttered.

"I'm assuming this was a bad time?" I asked.

"Oh no. We were just helping her inspiration using affection." The girl in dark, long, purple hair giggled.

"Never heard of that kind of inspiration," I said.

"Nor have we heard of you. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tsubasa, leader of A-RISE. Beside me are Anju and Erena." The light brown headed girl greeted.

"Yeah. I've heard of you guys. I'm a fan, along with some friends of mine." I smiled.

"Good to hear. We were about to head out. But since you're here. Wanna come with us? We can show you around UTX." Anju offered.

"Why not. I think Maki received all the inspiration she needed." I giggled.

"Idiot," the redhead muttered.

*****

"Whoa, it's even bigger inside." I sighed.

A-RISE took me on a tour around the school. Everything was a sight to see even the students and the outfits. Comparing this to Otonokizaka is like comparing a smartphone to an antique grandfather clock. I love my school none the less though.

"Here's our office, we stay here a lot to work on songs," Tsubasa said.

"Looks more like a living room, a big one at that." I joked.