[Hyperdimention Neptune] Blanc x Reader

A/N- This was requested by loveokaxyanderechan. So this is kinda like the Blanc x Reader I've done before just without the fox ears and other things mentioned in that story. You are her butler. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Lemon. Author is currently drinking lemonade while writing this. You're welcome.

___________________________________

Yes my mistress~

*Blanc's POV*

"Have you hid them all?" I asked.

"Yes mistress. Not to easy, not to hard like you ordered." Y/N bowed.

"Thank you, Y/N. Okay girls, you heard her. Go find them!" I said. Rom and Ram's faces lit up and ran to the grassy garden to look for the colorful eggs.

"Wow. This is the first time I've seen you do something with the girls!" Neptune playfully gasped.

"I know right? The girls even put a bunny headband on Y/N. So cute," Noire added.

"Thank you madames." Y/N smiled and bowed, I grew a small blush.

Y/N walked away to fetch the tea. My eyes followed her every movement. Of course, I haven't noticed this until I hear Vert giggle.

"Seems like someone has a little crush~" She sang

"Cr-Crush?! Don't be ridiculous! Y/N is my butler!" I protested.

"She got defensive to," Neptune chuckled.

"Definitely a crush," Noire added.

"Grr," I growled.

"Tea is served, with a side of carrot cake. Just to keep in touch of the holiday," Y/N announced.

Y/N presented us the cake and placed down the tea. She then looked at me with a worried face. When my blush grew deeper, it turned to more of a panic.

"Mistress, are you alright? Your face is cherry red." Y/N asked. She placed her hand on my forehead. "And you're burning up!" She added.

"I-I'm fine, Y/N. Just hot as all." I stuttered.

"I see. I'll fetch an umbrella right away!" She said and ran.

"Yup. Hot alright," Neptune snickered. I gave her a hard, intimidating glare.

"You can't hide it forever you know. She has to know at some point." Vert said as she sipped her tea.

"I know. But isn't it wrong for me to date my own butler? What if she thinks wrong of me?" I said worried

"She says no, just say the word and I'll transform in no time!" Neptune bragged, cracking her knuckles.

"Mistress! I have found an umbrella." Y/N spoke.

She unfolded it and placed it at an angle to where I have shade. Both hands were on her hips. I can tell she was proud of herself.

"Thank you, Y/N," I said

"It wasn't much trouble, mistress." Y/N bowed.

"Onee-Chan! We found them all!" Ram cheered.

"We also have something for Y/N!" Rom added.

"Do you now? I'd be happy to take." Y/N offered and got down on one knee for the girls.

"Close your eyes!" Rom said